Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maya Angelou Backs Hillary Clinton

Credits

Maya Angelou Backs Hillary Clinton

Credits

Credits
    Oprah effect still stronger.

Credits
    Remember, thats just for the black votes in the primaries.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    Oprah effect still stronger.
    The So-Called Oprah Effect will get its First Test on January 26........

......Can she SPLIT the WHITE VOTE and Help Obama Beat WHITE BOY John Edwards in his HOME STATE?????
    http://www.wyff4.com/news/14792829/detail.html

Credits
    i love this, black people always crying out for a black messiah when he comes they back the white woman..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    i love this, black people always crying out for a black messiah when he comes they back the white woman..
    Ms Angelou talk about experience.
    Frig experience. It have people who run government in various parts of the world and their experience not helping all their constituents.
    An effective leader knows how to delegate, how to direct those they are in charge of to bring about changes and improvements, and to be diplomatic with all kinds of people (including those who despise you). Which of the two can lead is the question.
    People so busy with d race thing, who more experienced thing. These two should never be d deciding factor for such an important race such as this.
    I want to see how a candidate debates.
    I want to know a candidate's view on d issues.
    I want to know if they are community minded and environment minded.
    If yuh have the cajones to stand up to people others afraid to stand up to, they have my respect.
    And what d rass they talking about he lack experience. Isn't he an elected senator. Isn't he a politician. Most people who run to be El Presidente never was El Presidente so people need to shut d trap.
    Last edited by TriniTrini; 12-16-2007 at 08:14 AM.

Credits

Obama aint no Goddamn Black Messiah........

........He has NO POSITION on REPARATIONS or FULL FIRST CLASS CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS for Black People within Current U.S. Domestic Borders.

Obama aint no different from a Goddamn Black Manager of a Burger King or Macdonalds.........

.....He must check with the HQ for Instructions.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post

........He has NO POSITION on REPARATIONS or FULL FIRST CLASS CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS for Black People within Current U.S. Domestic Borders.

Obama aint no different from a Goddamn Black Manager of a Burger King or Macdonalds.........

it dont matter, one more black person that another youngin can look up too.. many of our leaders in the caribbean were not very effective, they still took orders from buckingham palace or the white house some cases the kremlin, but having a person of colour in power aids in the mentality of the ordinary citizen

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    Ms Angelou talk about experience.
    Frig experience. It have people who run government in various parts of the world and their experience not helping all their constituents.
    An effective leader knows how to delegate, how to direct those they are in charge of to bring about changes and improvements, and to be diplomatic with all kinds of people (including those who despise you). Which of the two can lead is the question.
    People so busy with d race thing, who more experienced thing. These two should never be d deciding factor for such an important race such as this.
    I want to see how a candidate debates.
    I want to know a candidate's view on d issues.
    I want to know if they are community minded and environment minded.
    If yuh have the cajones to stand up to people others afraid to stand up to, they have my respect.
    And what d rass they talking about he lack experience. Isn't he an elected senator. Isn't he a politician. Most people who run to be El Presidente never was El Presidente so people need to shut d trap.
    blame hip hop

Credits
    it dont matter, one more black person that another youngin can look up too.. many of our leaders in the caribbean were not very effective, they still took orders from buckingham palace or the white house some cases the kremlin, but having a person of colour in power aids in the mentality of the ordinary citizen
    You have a point. The black/person of color/African scientists, doctors, and other successful among us should be more put to the forefront everywhere so our youth could say yes there is more than sports, the entertainment industry. Look at Dr. Ben Carlson he is a good role model. He is a brain surgeon.

Credits
    blame hip hop
    I blame society and their sheepish attitude coupled with forgetting what really matters

Credits
    So black people should back Obama because he is black? What about if Obama plans to increase taxes for the poor? Should the poor black people still back him in the name of having a role model for their kids? If he intends to get rid of affirmative action, should they still back him?

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post

You are one interesting blend of imix character's. LOL

Look how far Dirty Politricks gets you.

Look at how Democratic voters react to Hillary and Obama in the recent debate.

Here is Dr James Brown views on why he supports "BK manager Obama." lol How passionate Obama supporters have inspire many folks who are still on the fence about a which presidential candidate they want to rally behind in Iowa.

Last edited by Pebbles362436; 12-16-2007 at 01:43 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidarkie View Post
    So black people should back Obama because he is black? What about if Obama plans to increase taxes for the poor? Should the poor black people still back him in the name of having a role model for their kids? If he intends to get rid of affirmative action, should they still back him?
    that is the most important point, the taxes will be discussed in congress and voted against party lines, affirmative action has become a state issue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast