Thread: Matrimonial regimes

Poca

Matrimonial regimes

those who are in a relationship be it marriage or civil union,
    what kind of matrimonial regimes have agreed upon?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    those who are in a relationship be it marriage or civil union,
    what kind of matrimonial regimes have agreed upon?
    what kind of what?

re⋅gime
       /rəˈʒim, reɪ-, or, sometimes, -ˈdʒim/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ruh-zheem, rey-, or, sometimes, -jeem] Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. a mode or system of rule or government: a dictatorial regime.
    2. a ruling or prevailing system.
    3. a government in power.
    4. the period during which a particular government or ruling system is in power.

please clarify/elaborate....haven't the slightest idea how u mean to use that word.

Taj
    Credits
    ditto ^^^
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

cassette_craig
    my regime is i must get head before work and after dinner

Poca
    you know when you get married or in a civil union you have to decide how the propreties and assets will be divided. You know, what was your before the union remain yours, what you acquire during the union is to both spouses. or what was use prior to the union is yours and what you acquire during the union remains yours as long as you can prove it.

I am taking a family law course and it is quite interesting, and i think that most people don't know about the different matrimonial regimes and if it is not specified the marriage or civil union gets the default regime which is what was yours is yours, but whatever was acquired during the union belong to both spouses, therefore would be divided equally.