Thread: Martin is funnier than chris rock and other stuff

Credits

Martin is funnier than chris rock and other stuff

-I don't think i'll ever go back to soca arena. I always feel like passing out in there and by 2:17am, the women's bathroom is horrible

-Prune juice will work your stomach overtime

-Sean Paul is cuter than I thought. And he can dance.

-September 11 will be the cheapest day to fly. mark my words

-S################er and Shadow sound the same to me at times

-Harry Potter was a good movie. anyone read the book?

-Summer is nearly done and i haven't been on a boatride yet.

-That Ashanti petition is a boiling pot of horse $hit. The entire murder inc. company need dashing away. Jarule and his weasel face too.

-At this point, I don't think islandmix needs another meet and greet. seems like most know most.

-I wonder if there's ever going to be an islandmix baby. I'll sell one of my eggs to an imix male for the low low price of $10, 000US. sorry, you will have to find someone else to actually carry the fetus for nine months.

Don't study it.

Credits

Martin is funnier than chris rock and other stuff

I find you at wuk too late collecting overtime when in truth yuh posting away on imix.

Hmmm, Sean Paul autographed my batty riders last Saturday...want buy them? Jouvay.com splashed cross de ass and his signitaure on the hip, left upper cheek..size 1/2 stretch in white. I don't think he very cute and no, he cannot dance, just jump around and he need some wining lessons.

And yes, imix should have a meet n greet at Miami carnival cause i ain't know any of all yuh. Just do it early in the afternoon or before the weekend start cause the best GT rum does come out down dere.

And why you don't try those transparent braces? I see them advertise on TV...they like a condom on your teeth...hmmmmm, that might be better for that thing since they're smooth. As an aside, do you know of anyone who has gotten a blow job from a woman who pulled her teeth out on purpose? Heard it's a specialty in Bangkok....If i were a dude I'd be reminded of my grandmother in the morning without her plates!!

Ok, I'm off to catsit in this really cool house....will treat as a vacation since i can't flicking afford to travel anywhere as yet.

Credits

you're hilarious

>I find you at wuk too late collecting overtime when in truth
    >yuh posting away on imix.

shhhhhhhhhhh. you mout longgggggg.
    >
    >Hmmm, Sean Paul autographed my batty riders last
    >Saturday...want buy them? Jouvay.com splashed cross de ass
    >and his signitaure on the hip, left upper cheek..size 1/2
    >stretch in white. I don't think he very cute and no, he
    >cannot dance, just jump around and he need some wining
    >lessons.

how about giving them to me as an early christmas present!

>
    >And yes, imix should have a meet n greet at Miami carnival
    >cause i ain't know any of all yuh. Just do it early in the
    >afternoon or before the weekend start cause the best GT rum
    >does come out down dere.

that would not work girl. miami has too many things going on to be trying to meet people

>
    >And why you don't try those transparent braces? I see them
    >advertise on TV...they like a condom on your teeth...hmmmmm,
    >that might be better for that thing since they're smooth. As
    >an aside, do you know of anyone who has gotten a blow job
    >from a woman who pulled her teeth out on purpose? Heard it's
    >a specialty in Bangkok....If i were a dude I'd be reminded
    >of my grandmother in the morning without her plates!!

you are funnier than me. "they like a condom on your teeth".........lol....i know what you talk of though. it's called invisalign and it's three times more expensive than braces. i might as well stretch a condom over my teeth and call dat george rass....im not going to touch the ##### thing. not with a ten foot pole...lol

>
    >Ok, I'm off to catsit in this really cool house....will
    >treat as a vacation since i can't flicking afford to travel
    >anywhere as yet.

im telling you....travel on september 11...im sure fares will be 30 dollars and lower.
    >

Don't study it.

Credits

RE: Martin

have you seen martin's movie yet? the commercials look hilarious!!

STICKMAN

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-02 AT 03:28 PM (EST)]I don't think i'll ever go back to soca arena. I always feel like passing out in there and by 2:17am, the women's bathroom is horrible

I agree with you, Di Arena is DEAD. I went there Saturday night, and you probably think i am exagerating but it had must be a total of 15 people in there, and 10 out of that 15 were in their 40s and 50s. I just stayed there and enjoyed the music. People were passing in and out just to get a drink at the bar. But i am not gonna front, the best fetes i been to were in the Arena. Jeans and Sneakers last year was great, and the Bunji Fete this year was excellent. But be in the Arena Labor Day Friday and Saturday though, its gonna be good

-Prune juice will work your stomach overtime
    Grapes do the trick for me.

-September 11 will be the cheapest day to fly. mark my words
    Cheap yes but imagine the potential danger. Would be terrorists from all over would love to use that day to put an exclamation point on their message.

-Harry Potter was a good movie. anyone read the book?
    Don't ever see Lord of the Rings, or any of its sequels. My father dragged my brother and I out to see dat thing, i was so pissed. To this day i grind my teeth whenever i remember how i wasted that day seeing that long ass boring movie.

-Summer is nearly done and i haven't been on a boatride yet.
    I never understand why people love boatride so, its just a regular party but on a boat... onlything you paying $20 more cause it on a boat. Maybe i have to experience one to find out

-That Ashanti petition is a boiling pot of horse $hit. The entire murder inc. company need dashing away. Jarule and his weasel face too.
    You know how it go today... Talent means nothing in the music business, all you need is a marketable face and body and sing about all your bling bling and you good... But giving that woman an award that bares Aretha Franklin's name, come on, now can we at least keep somethings sacred. Ashanti probably know herself that she don't deserve that

-At this point, I don't think islandmix needs another meet and greet. seems like most know most.
    I hope yall do have one, i am new to this and i am anxious to meet some of the Imix ladies

Credits

yeah, i had fun at jeans and sneakers! i used to have fun there, but like it gone through in truth!

Credits

yes!...i thought he was great...had everyone in stitches.......marty-mar is back........i might go see it again just to laugh harder...i highly recommend it.

Don't study it.

Credits

i thought so. i want to see it now!! he is way better than chris rock in my opinion. chris rock voice an' teet'/mout' annoy me.