Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A Man's Decision to Stay When a Woman Cheats

Credits

A Man's Decision to Stay When a Woman Cheats

Fellas, has a woman ever cheated on you? If yes, did you stay with her and why? If no, why not?

I was having a conversation with a friend whose girl recently cheated and he said they're trying to work it out. I asked had he ever done anything like that to her and he confirmed that he had a couple years ago. I asked if he hadn't done his dirt would he still be with her now. He said that he's almost certain that he wouldn't. He also told me about a case where a girl cheated on his friend but the friend stayed w/ her b/c he'd done his dirt in the past as well.

What I'm really interested in hearing is whether having done your dirt in the past strongly affects your decision to stay with a woman that cheats?

Credits
    lol....

I don't think you will get the answers you are seeking.
    rayt2009 likes this.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    lol....

I don't think you will get the answers you are seeking.
    so basically you don't think anyone will respond?

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    you have a nice tred
    simply put people are dishonest
    for example most will say quietly that they dont trust anyone and stats say women are cheating on par with men blah blah blah

meaning its in your interest to think/consider/know your partner is cheating

or at least those with certain mentalities

love is ded in certain cultures or is a fairytale

Gladiator
    Never been with someone who cheated on me (unless they never told me) so i can't answer your question from experience. BUT I know for sure woman who decides to get D_ick Down by another man has made it clear the relationship is not worth saving...so i won't waste time

T-MAKAA
    Fellas, has a woman ever cheated on you? If yes, did you stay with her and why? If no, why not?

I was having a conversation with a friend whose girl recently cheated and he said they're trying to work it out. I asked had he ever done anything like that to her and he confirmed that he had a couple years ago. I asked if he hadn't done his dirt would he still be with her now. He said that he's almost certain that he wouldn't. He also told me about a case where a girl cheated on his friend but the friend stayed w/ her b/c he'd done his dirt in the past as well.

What I'm really interested in hearing is whether having done your dirt in the past strongly affects your decision to stay with a woman that cheats?
    Men who stay knowing that they cheated in the past probably felt their actions lead to hear cheating. The actions could be the cheating, as well as the times they have neglected her, etc.. I will say that in most cases the man wont be able to deal with the fact she cheated in the long run. She will remind him of the other girls he has bedded who also had a man.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Men who stay knowing that they cheated in the past probably feel their actions lead to hear cheating. The actions could be the cheating as well as the times they have neglected her, etc.. I will say that in most cases the man wont be able to deal with the fact she cheated in the long run. She will remind him of the other girls he has bedded who also had a man.
    what's interesting in my friend's case is that he came off as though she should've never done that to him based on the fact that he'd done his dirt a couple of years ago. that and the fact that he felt he was treating her right.

Juan Dan
    what's interesting in my friend's case is that he came off as though she should've never done that to him based on the fact that he'd done his dirt a couple of years ago. that and the fact that he felt he was treating her right.
    oh so my brillyant comment nuh mean shit?
    alrite gwaan yuh soon find furball in a yuh troat
    dun talk

T-MAKAA
    He is correct. She shouldnt have. She has little excuse, if she couldnt handle him cheating or treatment she should have left. Tell him to smack her

Credits

PRETTY MUCH....

Typical man's ego wouldn't allow him to admit his woman was unfaithful, unless he saves face by saying he was doing his thing equally or greater than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    you have a nice tred
    simply put people are dishonest
    for example most will say quietly that they dont trust anyone and stats say women are cheating on par with men blah blah blah

meaning its in your interest to think/consider/know your partner is cheating

or at least those with certain mentalities

love is ded in certain cultures or is a fairytale
    Pathetic....and, Sad.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    He is correct. She shouldnt have. She has little excuse, if she couldnt handle him cheating or treatment she should have left. Tell him to smack her

Damn, de Baker send that one Hot & Direct.......lol

Gladiator
    Real talk...if u aint ready to forgive then move on to another person

Credits
    Men who stay knowing that they cheated in the past probably feel their actions lead to hear cheating. The actions could be the cheating as well as the times they have neglected her, etc...

Interesting...and this is probably dead on in some instances - not all, because lawd knows some chicks just loose
    ~Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts.~

Credits
    Did she know he'd stepped out on her in the past?

Anyway, me personally I've never been cheated on (that I know of) in an adult relationship so I dunno what goes through peoples head when it happens, but I don't think I could stay with a girl that cheated on me, even if I'd done it first. If he'd slept around on her and she knew about it and chose to stay (especially if he's done right by her ever since), she forgave him and agreed to put it in the past, so if she's using his cheating as a justification for her actions she just should have admitted that she wasn't over it and went her own way.

Honestly, from what I seen once a woman cheats it's usually because she don't love you the same way she used to and doesn't give a fXck anymore, so I don't see those circumstances as worth saving. On the other hand, some women are just whores who you shouldn't have wifed in the first place.
    Catracha305 and rayt2009 like this.
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "

Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    oh so my brillyant comment nuh mean shit?
    alrite gwaan yuh soon find furball in a yuh troat
    dun talk
    i didn't say that. i was actually going to comment and say, well that's it-- love is sometimes reduced to just a "feeling." i've said that before though so...

agreed; however, i think that sometimes being in a situation allows you to learn what you can and can't deal with. i mentioned to him that maybe she hadn't really gotten over him doing his dirt and she wanted to get back at him. he said too much time had elapsed for that to be the reason. you never know w/ some ppl though. IMO it was either that or she just started liking someone else...since they say that women mostly cheat for emotional reasons.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast