Thread: Mango

TC
    Credits

Mango

Ah wey de asss deh does find dem watery ass mango out here in foreign???
    Steups. I am eating a mango now and feel like pelting it back in the supermarket.

What is your favourite mango back home? I love starch and julie.

Credits
    last week ah paid $55tt for 8 julie and 4 starch......ah get buff by meh frens but it been 15 years since ah suck ah mango....i doh buy magno up here atall.....dey doh look right and every odder time ah been home dey was outta season
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    last week ah paid $55tt for 8 julie and 4 starch......ah get buff by meh frens but it been 15 years since ah suck ah mango....i doh buy magno up here atall.....dey doh look right and every odder time ah been home dey was outta season

only town people does pay for mango..........i like julie and princes town dodo's mango, de small small ones, i use to just peel off d skin an put d whole ting in my mouth, greediness nah.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ice View Post
    only town people does pay for mango..........i like julie and princes town dodo's mango, de small small ones, i use to just peel off d skin an put d whole ting in my mouth, greediness nah.

ent..!!! I love...Julie and dodous.....i more like half ripe doudous fuh chow though.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    People if i tell u i hate mangoes, ur'll go say i lie....

I eat so much mangoes growing up that I can't bear to see one again..we had mango trees all around the area..summertime i doh ting nobody ate cook food, mangoes were eating morning, noon and night....

I had a mango long tree right out my door, and when u hear one fall on the roof and it rolling down is race my brother and i making to ketch it b4 it fall to the ground.

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    ent..!!! I love...Julie and dodous.....i more like half ripe doudous fuh chow though.

Had a big dodous tree in the yard...dat does leave too much a hair in yuh teeth...I gave them away to my rellies and neighbours.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by da_ice View Post
    Little Pa mango?

Oh and I had love Icream Mango

and there was a REAL sweet one I cant remember the name
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    People if i tell u i hate mangoes, ur'll go say i lie....

I eat so much mangoes growing up that I can't bear to see one again..we had mango trees all around the area..summertime i doh ting nobody ate cook food, mangoes were eating morning, noon and night....

I had a mango long tree right out my door, and when u hear one fall on the roof and it rolling down is race my brother and i making to ketch it b4 it fall to the ground.
    when I was small we had a gigantic long mango tree inthe yard and the only way I could eat that was to put it too stale for a few days.

Credits
    Music is food of soul as it is world of mango. This site is providing this food with melodious sound of drum and bass. So, You can check best writing services to complete their writing work. I just love the way they create soothing ringtones and I would say you all must listen to their other tones.