Thread: A man loose him life ova BS

Credits

A man loose him life ova BS

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...ws?id=72555679 Why a man got to loose his life over pure bull shit just because thugs dont want to go look proper work

Credits
    this is terrible

Credits
    ok I was wondering what the hell dat is

Credits
    Imagine dat coward tax...i guess it like the MOB collecting from business owners

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by De Mangla
    http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...ws?id=72555679 Why a man got to loose his life over pure bull shit just because thugs dont want to go look proper work
    Apart from the girls and the music, wunna en giving me not one rashole reason to go tah Trinidad ef dah is de tings dem dealing wiff bout down there yeh!! Somebawy please tell me dah this newspaper is a slander-type one that only reports bad things caw becryst...erreday is bare murders an tings on dah site!!

tramericanjr
    very sad

Credits
    Absolute cowardice...he pardna talk shit and was getting he ass beat so he kill de people son? That gyul real brave...should only be a matter of time before they pick dem up, seeing that they knew de driver..and de driver apparently knew de killers.

trini by bloodnotrelation trini2dboneny's Avatar trini2dboneny is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Apart from the girls and the music, wunna en giving me not one rashole reason to go tah Trinidad ef dah is de tings dem dealing wiff bout down there yeh!! Somebawy please tell me dah this newspaper is a slander-type one that only reports bad things caw becryst...erreday is bare murders an tings on dah site!!
    it have bad places just like in most other countries u go to. Also newspapers only publish bad news. But i really wouldn't advise anyone to go there unless they know somebody there or know a lot about the place.Where this happened most ppl visiting wouldn't be hanging out anyway, unless they lost.

elq
    Credits
    dem fellers is punks fa true

how de rass you goan shoot somebody but run way when a next body come fuh u wid a cutlass??? cutlass chase gun like poppit! ah sorry for de guy doa.

""He then take the gun and was going to shoot him in his head and I jump in front of him and hit away his hand.

"Then a friend come running with a three-line (cutlass), and the two men run up the hill." "

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by elq

how de rass you goan shoot somebody but run way when a next body come fuh u wid a cutlass??? cutlass chase gun like poppit! ah sorry for de guy doa.

""He then take the gun and was going to shoot him in his head and I jump in front of him and hit away his hand.

"Then a friend come running with a three-line (cutlass), and the two men run up the hill." "
    Buh ELQ...we boaf know dah it takes a different type ah man to use a cutlass yeh!! Anybawy can fire a gun after somebawy but to get up close and cut a man is a next ting!! Look at how de man get beat like rashole even when the shooter couldn't do nuffin an had was to ennup shooting doah!! En so in Barbados doah i know dah!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq

Punks carry around guns to commit crime brave men carry around reasoning...simple