Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Man killed for taking a wine on his ex-girlfriend

Credits

Man killed for taking a wine on his ex-girlfriend

Smh, we done hit a new low !

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/...?m=y&smobile=y

Man killed for taking a wine
    FOR wining on the ex-girlfriend of a known Morvant gang member during Jouvert celebrations in downtown Port of Spain, a 29-year-old St Helena man lost his life yesterday morning after he was shot by the jealous gunman.

It was just minutes after Aston Antoine, of Las Lomas #1, went to the home of the woman and her sister at Leon Street, Morvant, around 9.30 a.m. that the gunman approached and opened fire hitting Antoine in the upper body before escaping. Up to yesterday evening he remained at large but police sources at the Morvant station said they expect an arrest to be made soon given that the suspect is well-known by officers for his involvement in criminal activities. Officers said they believed the shooter also had the intention of murdering his former lover but she escaped unhurt when she noticed him approaching. Her sister however, was shot in the hand and was warded in satisfactory condition yesterday evening, police said. Investigating officers said Antoine and the women attended Jouvert celebrations in the capital city during which Antoine was wining on both women. The situation soon escalated after the suspect, who was nearby, approached the trio and an altercation took place. However, this was soon brought under control by others present, police said. This was not to be the end of the altercation though. Officers said when the three returned to the Morvant address they were seated outside the house and this was when the gunman made his move. Soon after the incident, officers of the Morvant Police Station arrived at the scene and took Antoine and the injured woman to the Port of Spain General Hospital. Around 1.30 p.m. Antoine was pronounced dead while on the operating table, said detectives. Offiers of the Region II Homicide Bureau of Investigations is continuing investigations into the murder.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post
    Smh, we done hit a new low !
    One jilted emotional mad man does not represent all of us my friend so why use him as a standard to judge everyone else?
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    One jilted emotional mad man does not represent all of us my friend so why use him as a standard to judge everyone else?
    Because when since wi in them tings, we wine up on anything in the road !

I ain't hear or see any such ting before !

I know of numerous married people take to the road in different bands, it is ' see you when I see you, go do your ting " so yes, this is shocking to me on this level !

But in all fairness, what is it, like 10 years now you can't afford to go back for Carnival, etc. you do realize we have a murder issue back home ?

Credits

I know of numerous married people take to the road in different bands, it is ' see you when I see you, go do your ting " so yes, this is shocking to me on this level !

But in all fairness, what is it, like 10 years now you can't afford to go back for Carnival, etc. you do realize we have a murder issue back home ?
    Once again, one jilted emotional mad man does not represent all of us my friend so why use him as a standard to judge everyone else?

PS: Maybe I should not have fed the troll.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!

Credits
    Once again, one jilted emotional mad man does not represent all of us my friend so why use him as a standard to judge everyone else?

PS: Maybe I should not have fed the troll.
    Well, that is your take, IMO, we hit a new low re taking a wine and losing your life for that !

You heard of such an incident like this before during Carnival ?

Credits
    Well, that is your take, IMO, we hit a new low re taking a wine and losing your life for that !
    We?!!! Maybe that mad man respresnts folks like yourself but not like myself so knock yourself out my friend.
    trinifrombx likes this.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Credits
    i guess a wine isnt just a wine
    DSP likes this.

Credits
    Sound like the man was going back and mash up the box...

Credits
    Because when since wi in them tings, we wine up on anything in the road ! I ain't hear or see any such ting before !
    ?
    Scoffs. I saw a man dead right at a fete in St. James....stabbed in the throat with a ice pick.

You was blasting this sort of ting in a thread where I go to carnival as if allyuh set a barometer for others to follow and then think yuh home of Sweet TnT is immune to such happenings?

Humpf!
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits

Credits

Question

"They expect an arrest to be made soon given that the suspect is well-known by officers for his involvement in criminal activities."

I'm tired hearing the same shit over and over again, I can't tell you how many times I heard the police would make an arrest soon because the suspect is known to them because of criminal activities or he's a known gang leader/member. why they fock he still on the loose if he is known to the police? criminals walking around or taking ah wine for carnival normal normal.

Dem police jokey yes
    Socapro and mz_JazE like this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vye Negre View Post
    Just another childish idiot like yourself who never meet me from Adam but feel they know all my business. Glad you view a reflection of your own personality as funny because most other folks also do.
    www.facebook.com/socaphd

Credits
    Just another childish idiot like yourself who never meet me from Adam but feel they know all my business. Glad you view a reflection of your own personality as funny because most other folks also do.
    Im gonna set up an imix petition:

Its been over ten years, help this stranded trini connect back with his roots! Look into your hearts! A small contribution from each of us will pay for his flight and we can talk to a local farmer about putting him up in a cow pen somewhere!

We always speak of power in caribbean unity, here is our chance to prove we really mean it. Contribute to the Soca pro Carnival 2016 fund... help this lost Trini find his way home!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    Scoffs. I saw a man dead right at a fete in St. James....stabbed in the throat with a ice pick.

You was blasting this sort of ting in a thread where I go to carnival as if allyuh set a barometer for others to follow and then think yuh home of Sweet TnT is immune to such happenings?

Humpf!
    Huh ? you comparing the endless random, violence in Brazil to Trinidad, I know you not serious !

Credits
    Huh ? you comparing the endless random, violence in Brazil to Trinidad, I know you not serious !
    No not at all. That place takes the cake....hands down. Although its not ALL like that.

It's just that from your previous post here, it seems like you feel allyuh is exempt from them sort of happenings.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast