Thread: the man that give out the raise

SSS
    Credits

the man that give out the raise

should break he back. Now what was the purpose of signing the rasshole sheet??????? them rasshole could keep that shit. Don't insult me. : : : :

Lord I actually feel sorry for my supervisor......... the man was vex he that to tell me........... but I actully took it very well...............even though he want to explain to me they so call rasshole reason................that shit can't even buy me lunch, no it could buy me lunch but that shite can't even buy me lunch and a metrocard when the week come.

They actully said in this letter they are please to announce. please my c*nt................

Credits
    I can sympathize with you. I once got a raving review and a .25 cents raise. They was acting like I should be happy. I was so pissed!

Credits
    I have a friend that's been on her job for going on 4 years and has only gotten one raise. They're always giving her ridiculous reason as to why she doesn't get a raise.

SSS
    Credits
    And one of the VP have the nerve to say that he understand that we work very hard but because they giving the whole company a raise they could do no better. That is another rasshole jonny that should brek he back to.......................it a good thing I don't really kill my self at this job.

SSS
    Credits
    Now a meeting on tuesday at 9am..................these people are the greatest............I could hear the assholes now

"We calling this meeting to tell you guys a pack of shitand rubbish but even though the raise was something you can't really see we expect you to kill you self in work for this company" of course the will be showing all there dentures.

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    at least yuh get a raise SSS....my company is going through a merger and they laid of 80 people the other day with bout 20% still to go......instead of we upscaling to get customer growth and profits...they downscaled our customer size to be more profitable than the last 2 years......so still count yuh lucky stars.