Thread: man aressted for stealing $6 worth of green fig(banana).

Credits

man aressted for stealing $6 worth of green fig(banana).

Community service for green fig thief

A barefooted Charles Philip yesterday appeared before Magistrate Ann Marie Smith arrested and charged with stealing two hands of bananas from the tree of a man in Babonneau on November 6. The bananas were valued at $6. Philip pleaded guilty. He was unrepresented.

The investigating officer said in evidence he was at CID when Francis Edward came to make a report. The officer said Francis told him on his way from church he met a friend who told him that he had just seen Philip take bananas from his tree. The officer said he headed to Babonneau where he met with Philip who, after being cautioned, said: “All that for two hands of bananas?” In Philip’s statement after he was arrested and charged he said, “Forgive me for taking the two hands of bananas. I didn’t know he would take it so seriously.”

“What do you have to say for yourself?” asked Magistrate Smith.“They were rejected bananas beneath the tree,” said Philip. “I took it from under the tree. I had some chicken backs and so I wanted to make a broth. I had no permission. I’m sorry.”“You are not to take people’s property. That is not good enough. You took it.”“Give me a little community service. Anything,” Philip pleaded.

Magistrate Smith granted Philip his wish. He is to conduct 100 hours of community service at the traffic department from 8am to 12pm until he has exhausted his hours. “I’m warning you do not steal anything from the police.” Another man, Christopher Placide, attired in a torn dirty vest, brown shorts, rugged boots and wreaking of a foul odor also appeared before Magistrate Smith, arrested and charged with stealing one sugar cane valued at $5 at Odsan on September 27. Placide said to the officer after he was arrested, “What I have to say is that I cut the cane. I did it for true. I took Marcia’s cane.” Placide was also ordered to do 100 hours of community service at central police station from 8am to 12pm, in default four weeks imprisonment.

Credits
    Wow!! I doan know how to react to dat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Influence View Post
    Wow!! I doan know how to react to dat
    waist of time and money.

de person was hungry what you expect atleats he eh go rub some body for money.

Credits
    po six banane

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lucian maddness View Post
    Community service for green fig thief

A barefooted Charles Philip yesterday appeared before Magistrate Ann Marie Smith arrested and charged with stealing two hands of bananas from the tree of a man in Babonneau on November 6. The bananas were valued at $6. Philip pleaded guilty. He was unrepresented.

The investigating officer said in evidence he was at CID when Francis Edward came to make a report. The officer said Francis told him on his way from church he met a friend who told him that he had just seen Philip take bananas from his tree. The officer said he headed to Babonneau where he met with Philip who, after being cautioned, said: “All that for two hands of bananas?” In Philip’s statement after he was arrested and charged he said, “Forgive me for taking the two hands of bananas. I didn’t know he would take it so seriously.”

“What do you have to say for yourself?” asked Magistrate Smith.“They were rejected bananas beneath the tree,” said Philip. “I took it from under the tree. I had some chicken backs and so I wanted to make a broth. I had no permission. I’m sorry.”“You are not to take people’s property. That is not good enough. You took it.”“Give me a little community service. Anything,” Philip pleaded.

Magistrate Smith granted Philip his wish. He is to conduct 100 hours of community service at the traffic department from 8am to 12pm until he has exhausted his hours. “I’m warning you do not steal anything from the police.” Another man, Christopher Placide, attired in a torn dirty vest, brown shorts, rugged boots and wreaking of a foul odor also appeared before Magistrate Smith, arrested and charged with stealing one sugar cane valued at $5 at Odsan on September 27. Placide said to the officer after he was arrested, “What I have to say is that I cut the cane. I did it for true. I took Marcia’s cane.” Placide was also ordered to do 100 hours of community service at central police station from 8am to 12pm, in default four weeks imprisonment.
    I know a guy who got 6 months in jail for stealing 6lbs of saltfish from a supermarket

Links30
    They locking up people just for that. Police doe have nothing else better to do. Next ting you know the police will want to lock me up for looking at a mango at a fruit stand.

Credits
    poor thing..........

Credits
    stupes... the man who steal zaboca off our tree got jail time.... cause he was standing at the junction selling them

The JaM™
    $6 worth of banana?!
    Dem ain't serious... de man musse was hungry! Not like he was stealing to go and sell to somebody else... Poor fella!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje View Post
    stupes... the man who steal zaboca off our tree got jail time.... cause he was standing at the junction selling them
    Lol..he bold yeah