Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Makaa...

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits

Makaa...

Never made one of these threads before...

But how are you? Still at work? Ya seemed a bit peeved today... Talk to me!

T-MAKAA
    Im okay my dear.. yeah still here. Falling asleep, lol. Peeved cause I was tired seeing rerun episodes on here.. Plus my messengers are acting up..

Whats your scene?

Credits
    reruns? uh hm... i agree

my messengers are acting up as well...well, my main one...

but i'm cool. about to go get me some ice cream and jerk chicken when i leave work! ole!!!

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Fleur-De-Lis~ View Post
    reruns? uh hm... i agree

my messengers are acting up as well...well, my main one...

but i'm cool. about to go get me some ice cream and jerk chicken when i leave work! ole!!!
    Ice Cream?? hmmm thats a no no.

Lemme find out u addicted to Jerk Chicken now.. Which yardie u dealin wid??

and I guess I will get more subliminals after this thread.. poor me eh

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Ice Cream?? hmmm thats a no no.

Lemme find out u addicted to Jerk Chicken now.. Which yardie u dealin wid??

and I guess I will get more subliminals after this thread.. poor me eh
    no comment about that

i love this one spot a little ways from my house...chicken is so tender... *sigh* can't wait...

hell yea imma get me some ice cream...get some B&J's (Cake Batter ice cream)...

but yea... so u seem to have some qualms with a couple of imixers...we can talk about it...no one will know

T-MAKAA
    no comment about that

i love this one spot a little ways from my house...chicken is so tender... *sigh* can't wait...

hell yea imma get me some ice cream...get some B&J's (Cake Batter ice cream)...

but yea... so u seem to have some qualms with a couple of imixers...we can talk about it...no one will know
    Lol! Then when i get on.. u gonna tell me chill out behind the scenes.

Well... im not into subliminals but ill participate. I have a problem with gang up attacks.. I have a problem with dese fags who chat behind the scenes and doh realize... i have a problem with know it alls.. i have a problem with people who could dish talk and cant take it.. thats a start.

Hmmm

Credits
    ORIGINAL BLUE PRINT

T-MAKAA
    Fleur.. who u be PM'ng behind the scenes?

Credits
    Lol! Then when i get on.. u gonna tell me chill out behind the scenes.

Well... im not into subliminals but ill participate. I have a problem with gang up attacks.. I have a problem with dese fags who chat behind the scenes and doh realize... i have a problem with know it alls.. i have a problem with people who could dish talk and cant take it.. thats a start.

Hmmm
    hmmmm eh? sounds like you have more to say... lol

but yea... i see where you're coming from... hence why i just come in for laughs and keep it moving more times than few.

but you should elaborate... speak ya mind ... speak ya mind!

i made this thread just for you so don't hold back unless i ask you to hold back a little behind the scenes lol *ahem*
    Last edited by ~Fleur-De-Lis~; 07-21-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Credits
    Fleur.. who u be PM'ng behind the scenes?
    i've had multiple males PM me behind the scenes... I've also pm'ed 1/2 cause i had a question or comment about something...

i can give you no more than that . lol

T-MAKAA
    hmmmm eh? sounds like you have more to say... lol

but yea... i see where you're coming from... hence why i just come in for laughs and keep it moving more times than few.

but you should elaborate... speak ya mind ... speak ya mind!

i made this thread just for you so don't hold back unless i ask you to hold back a little behind the scenes lol *ahem*
    Lol..ill revisit this in a second. Difference with me and some is I dont come on here to make friends.. it comes naturally. So I say what I want on this board without worrying of a fan base. Others need to seem cool on here so they can have access to messenger and facebook of other parties...from what i noticed. Whatever works I guess..

Someone put u up to this thread? Is this like a Collossus to Richard thing?? lol

i've had multiple males PM me behind the scenes... I've also pm'ed 1/2 cause i had a question or comment about something...

i can give you no more than that . lol
    PMs about what.. this is y we had e-boo problems in the past.. what is this vague answer. Ask a question about what?? Its alot of effort to get in PM mode as opposed to asking the question directly in a thread.

And these PMs u received what were they about.

Credits
    Lol..ill revisit this in a second. Difference with me and some is I dont come on here to make friends.. it comes naturally. So I say what I want on this board without worrying of a fan base. Others need to seem cool on here so they can have access to messenger and facebook of other parties...from what i noticed. Whatever works I guess..

Someone put u up to this thread? Is this like a Collossus to Richard thing?? lol
    gotcha...i will say since i haven't said and still don't say much on the board, it would surprise me that some would ask for my messenger info... especially when i first joined and definitely didn't show my sparkling personality thru my few and lols yet but, it's all good.

and no one out me up to it... lol... maybe... hmmm

PMs about what.. this is y we had e-boo problems in the past.. what is this vague answer. Ask a question about what?? Its alot of effort to get in PM mode as opposed to asking the question directly in a thread.

And these PMs u received what were they about.
    Steups....well sir! I've always been the type to not like to derail people's threads... soooo...if i wanted to say something that was kinda off topic i'd PM... nothing freaky ... i promise

uuuummm...about the pm's i've received...are we talking about initial pm's are subsequent ones??

Credits
    **ahem**

T-MAKAA
    gotcha...i will say since i haven't said and still don't say much on the board, it would surprise me that some would ask for my messenger info... especially when i first joined and definitely didn't show my sparkling personality thru my few and lols yet but, it's all good.

and no one out me up to it... lol... maybe... hmmm

Steups....well sir! I've always been the type to not like to derail people's threads... soooo...if i wanted to say something that was kinda off topic i'd PM... nothing freaky ... i promise

uuuummm...about the pm's i've received...are we talking about initial pm's are subsequent ones??
    Oh... my bad

Initial PM's.

Ummm someone put something in the subliminal thread yesterday..did that involve u?

Credits
    Oh... my bad

Initial PM's.

Ummm someone put something in the subliminal thread yesterday..did that involve u?
    who you talking about? wat did the subliminal say?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast