Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mad-Mad-Thoughts!!

Credits

Mad-Mad-Thoughts!!

Aiight, I agree that this matter will cause anti-immigrant behavior to boil over to the extreme level, but that is the way the world is. People harbour sentiments and misconceptions about every culture, and that is something that will never change. Being that I was born in Guyana, and immigrated here (US) with family and friends on both sides (father and mother), it is hard to say that we should have restrictions on immigration. That would not be fair to all those who are truly coming here to have a better life. But, this problem can be resolved a little, by implementing something we did during the GULF WAR, we put out mandates that targeted ALL illegal immigrants. We said we would find and kick all immigrants out, who were hear illegally unless, they turned in individuals who were ANTI-AMERICAN and doing subversive acts against this country. It worked for a time being, and we got alot of people out. Maybe, we should look at that again.

Now as far as bombing the entire countries were these terrorists are. HELL YEAH WE SHOULD!! These countries support these terrorists, they HARBOUR THEM, they FEED them,and allow them to rome feed inside there borders running from the civilized law. DROP A BOMB on them. Kill them all!! Treat them like roaches, if you take them all out, they cannot return to do it again. As for not being man at the people DANCING because they don't know better, ROFL!!! Yo, we should not have killed Jeffery Dammer for eating people becuase he didn't know better, oh yea, the SON OF SAM also, how about the woman who killed her 5 yound children. If you take a life SENSELESSLY, then your life becomes FORFEIT. Some of the liberals would feel the same way if someone in there family was just killed out of the blue, by someone who just wanted to do so.

A few good things did happen out of all this, alot of people around the NATION did get close. This was not a white, black, asian, or whatever color thing. This was a USA thing, and people are coming together show support and help in whatever way they can. Also, individuals old and young are inspired to go and sign up for military service to help prevent something like this happening again.

Last thought, the smallest thing you can do to help is to [font size="+1"]GIVE BLOOD[/font] at your local [font color="red"]RED CROSS!![/font] And don't give only once, but, numerous times during the next couple of months. I did this morning, the lines are long, but, it will go along way to help the victims that need this severely.

Check out www.djmadlogic.com
    Follow me @ www.twitter.com/djmadlogic
    MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/djmadlogic
    FACEBOOK: DJ MadLogic
    iPHONE PING: djmadlogic
    Cell: (+49) 01702946231

Credits

RE: Mad-Mad-Thoughts!!

>As for not being man
    >at the people DANCING because
    >they don't know better, ROFL!!!
    > Yo, we should not
    >have killed Jeffery Dammer for
    >eating people becuase he didn't
    >know better, oh yea, the
    >SON OF SAM also, how
    >about the woman who killed
    >her 5 yound children.
    >If you take a life
    >SENSELESSLY, then your life becomes
    >FORFEIT. Some of the
    >liberals would feel the same
    >way if someone in there
    >family was just killed out
    >of the blue, by someone
    >who just wanted to do
    >so.

Dont even think I am sticking up for these people. Dont even assume that I am not flipping mad. Dont even wonder if I am crying and full of depression.

All I am saying is that those children in the streets of Afghanistan or wherever they may flipping be, dont know what is going on. These people dont live in a democracy. They dont have a say. They cannot make choices. Everything they know, believe, live for, has been shoved on to them. If you were taught as a child to hate all green people, you were taught to kill them if you see them, you were taught that they were devils, and by getting rid of all of them would bring you closer to "god", end all hate and war...you wouldnt kill green people?

I hope there is someone out there that understands what I am saying. Of course I want sometype of revenge, but to wipe out a country of people?

Mad-Logic, you are right, as far as I know, no one in my family and none of my close friends were not killed in this tragedy, which I thank God every minute. But I have had people taken away from me in ways unimaginable....and at first I wanted to go out and seek revenge...but what does it solve. My faith is so strong, that I knew all will be handled in the end by my Father, my Lord.

I jus dont understand what us bombing them will do. I just dont!

All I know is that this country is so backwards. If we would have concentrated all of our attention to the problems in the U.S., and not intervene in other countries (trying to be some type of big brother), maybe this would not have happened.

But how can I say something like that, when I am the first person to offer a helping hand.

Peace and Love
    socababy

Credits

And yes please give blood, I believe they are low on type "o".
    If you have any clothes you can donate, I know they are excepting.

Peace and Love
    socababy

blackie

Madlogic your statements are dense,witless,unintelligent,insane,unwise an insensible.
    Your statements included finding an kicking out all illegal immigrants unless they turn in people who are anti -american ,do you really think that is a sensible option ,do you realize the scope of immigrants legal or illegal in N.Y alone,your from Guyana which means 50% chance your from Indian decent now from face value its hard to determine Indians from the Far East or West Indians so i guess the goverment should go around terrorizing all people that look Indian or etnic,they you talk foolishness about we got people out ,who is we???? Your a damn immigrant yourself.
    Then you want to bomb an blow up countries,did you understand BUSH address about dealing with a different kind of enemy,these damn people live an die for war , these people are train from a early age to deal with these type of situations ,didn,t you see the rejoicing on the streets,so what you think if we blow up the countries thats going to be the end of it ,WE DONT LIVE FOR WAR THEY DO,these are people who think sucide in allah,s name will guarantee them eternal life,these are people who think they are fighting a war against anyone who does not share their beliefs ,ah great number of them live for the fight and you think if we just go bomb them thats the end ,have you took the time out to realize that we have no defense if they send a nuclear missile into Manhattan,you will NEVER be able to bomb all of them .As you have seen from reports most of the hijackers we right here in the U.S ,dont you think the rest would hide as they are doing right now.
    Mad you have your views but thank god we dont have unintelligent people like you in authority we in N.Y might of all been dead by now.

Credits

Dont even feel I sticking up for dem bastards either. But bombing the whole country would hurt us more than help out the situation.

Frist you must look at why these people hate us. America basically screwed them. The people who now terrorize us were once our allies.

During the cold war, the US trained these individuals, taught them how to fight, everything we knew basically. They helped us out during the cold war. Now these people all have one thing in common, their religon. This makes them clanish, and that's why they support each other.

Palestine had and still does have beef with Israel over land dispute.

Now when someone does a favor for you, usually you expect one in return? So did these nations.

So they expected America, to back them up in their time of need. but America didn't. America sided with their enemies, funded them and helped their enemies on defeating them. After that, the hate grew. We became the devil, and they are out on a religous crusade to purge the world of us and our beliefs.

Now after saying that, their method shows that they are no better and have no right to refer to the US to being devils.

Even though this may end up in some type of war, I pray every minute I could and I ask all islandmix crew to join me me in prayer asking that this can pass over us. That there can be a peaceful ending to this, one without anymore bloodshed of the innocent. That from this we can move foward and live in harmony, as one people.

ONE
    Sando

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-01 AT 12:09 PM (EST)[/font][p]SanFdo St,

Very good points. Most of today's "enemies" were once allies
    of the u.s. Govts/Countries change allies like socks. Russia, China, Japan, Sadam, Ghadafi, Noreaga, Italy ...the list could go on forever have all been friend AND foe...quiet as it is kept the U.S. even fought Canada. The world has become too small to bomb any one country. If you bomb one country you anger 20 others.

Credits

There is alot of talk coming from around the country that when they find out who is responsible for this act ...the U.S. should go in and bomb the hell out of them......

my question is.......how do you repremand someone who is willing to die for what they believe!!!

Credits

Aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhh........people like you

Now to answer you point by point, lol, first off. You need to read more careful at what I posted, I said we did it before during the GULF WAR, we asked that if anyone knew of individuals that were here ILLEGALLY and had subversive intentions towards the US be turned in. And it worked,we just didn't kick people out, it was throughly investigated (didn't feel the need to put that part, I thought some people could draw that conclusion.....ASS)

Secondly,your inquired to my pharsing of the word "WE". "We" meaning all of the good CITIZENS/NATURALIZED RESIDENTS of the USA......ASS. Also, as in "WE THE PEOPLE..........ASS" who have come to the US for a better life and future for our families, and aren't here to do anything subversive towards the US. I don't think I need to get into that anymore.

Thirdly, you say that bombing an entire country of people who are trained from small to live in warfare and enact terrible sucide missions would be wrong. Well, ASS, your answering your own debate. Why allow more and more of this indivuduals to grow up and continue to do this SENSELESS ACT, wipe them all out with one sweep. PEARL HARBOR and HIROSHIMA, remember that. The Japanese attacked the US and then the US in 55 days got there asses back, and since then the Japanese have never bothered the US again. We are truly the only major SUPERPOWER left in the world, FRIG with US and you get dealt with.

In conclusion, you made statements about my intelligence and such. Your an ass, my opinion is my opinion and here's another one for you, YOUR A LIBERAL ASS. But, I bet if one of your family members were part of the total number of deaths, you would be saying the same thing I say. LIBERL ASS wake the frig up, get a backbone, and deal with the problem as it should be dealt with. TERRORISM is ATROCIOUS ACT, and total eradication of all who commit it is JUSTIFIED. Oh wait, for all the LIBERALS maybe if some of my ARMY buddies and I go out and initate some terrorist acts separately from the MILITARY, then we be alright then..............hmmmmm, yea maybe that should be done, also take some of you liberals out also.

Credits

RE: Aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhh........people like you

You are totally disgusting! Liberals? No sorry, but you can refer to me as a CHRISTIAN.

Peace and Love
    socababy

May we find more and more survivors.

Credits

This is why people should question EVERYTHING

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-01 AT 01:24 PM (EST)[/font][p]

MadLogic

In history class I learned that Japan wasn't bombed because of Pearl Harbor. They were bombed because they attacked the U.S. AND the LOOKED PHYSICALLY AND CULTURALLY DIFFERENT(sorry to say but it's true). There was a battle off the shore of NY back in WWII with U.S. and German submarines. The Germans also attacked the U.S. on the NY shore. The Germans started WWII AND attacked America but were never bombed. Why?<--just a rhetorical question. Sorry to say but most conflicts are rooted in religion and culture.

2ndly,this is not about liberal or conservative or whatever...people are too complex for labels why do we have to curse people. Everyone is just as angry as you are.

Lastly
    My cousin was in the wtc 30 min before the plane hit it on his way to work. He was in the ashe couldn't breath, choking, disoriented, no way home. I didn't hear from him for over 9 hours when he got back to Jersey via foot and ferry. He made it back to home safely but slightly injured and he still doesn't HATE or want to KILL. We just want a normal life without war.

blackie

Lord lets pray for this s################ pleaseeeeeeeeee.
    I didnt want to answer you in the first place because i see a big difference in intelligence level,this is my last post on you , wont waste my time on such ignorant statements again so respond all yu want after this.
    One you talking about what work in the Gulf War now everyone know them "cells",terrorist organisations are tight ,you de bottom really feel if you just go ask people who opposed to the United States they will just give them up,think again if it was that easy we would NOT be in the mess we are right now.
    This is not the same enemy as the Gulf war ,then we knew who the enemy was for now we are just speculating.
    Now you want to talk about bombing a country THE POINT IS we still dont know who is responsible for this and from all looks it does not look like its the work of a entire country but ethnic groups within ,get the point THIS IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF WAR this is not country aganist country as its been in the past wars so stop talking foolishness about Japan and de Gulf War .So let me get this your saying bomb everyone, should this be Boston too where they have evidence of certain cells i guess brooklyn and Jersey have some of them so we should bomb their to.
    And lastly you start talk politics about Liberals etc who de hell on politics right now,this is plain common sense to the situation in front of us.
    You know i am wondering since you bringing up so much ARMY talk ,about "when we was in the gulf"me an meh army buddies" ok ok ok we done know you want people to know you were in the Army ,great for you people like you i call ah guniea pig(but thats a next post),but why since you so damn patriotic you not out in NY Habour with the rest of the army or helping victims at Ground Zero in Washington or N.Y right now instead of talking ah pack ah foolishness.I would ah respect you more for that.
    Hmmmmmm like the Army doh want you banners.God bless de smart commanders in the army.

Credits

My Biggest Critics

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-01 AT 04:10 PM (EST)[/font][p]Socababy, Phil, & Blackie,

You guys seem to habour some faith idealism that I cannot view, WHATEVER. You all have your opinions on what should be done, as do I. I, along with some of my fellow soldiers (HELL YEA I AM IN THE ARMY AND PROUD), do think that extermination would be right. So what, of course it won't happen, world opinion and senttiment has gotten soft. But, whatever, until one of your loved one gets hurt or killed or is somehow affect by something really and truly horrible shuch as this, you opinions may be different that mine. I am glad you guys still have in you to not want to get revenge on people that would harm you. I don't understand it but respect it. So to end this I will say, you guys keep on believing in what you want and doing things how you think it should be done, and I will do the same.

And for Blackie, why don't you go down to GROUNDZERO and help out, smell the stench of HUMAN FLESH burning, and see how you feel. As far as me not being, where I am needed, my unit is on general orders to standby. Star, don't make idot statements about things you don't know about.

LOL, the S################ is done.

Credits

To answer your question

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-01 AT 04:04 PM (EST)[/font][p]You give them what they want, you KILL 'EM.

Credits

RE: My Biggest Critics

And the Lord still loves you despite all you say.

God Bless!

Credits

MadLogic:
    May the Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.
    Blessings!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast