Thread: M. Vick being sentenced today

T-MAKAA

M. Vick being sentenced today

What do you think he will get?

I think about 20-24 months. The other 2 co-defendants got 18 months and 21 months, even though the prosecution recommend less. For Vick, they recommended 1 year to 18 months.

This maximum is five years.

Credits
    They just sentenced him to 23 months

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    What do you think he will get?

I think about 20-24 months. The other 2 co-defendants got 18 months and 21 months, even though the prosecution recommend less. For Vick, they recommended 1 year to 18 months.

This maximum is five years.
    I could careless about that idiot, i don't understand, you got tons of money, house, cars, women and you holding illegal activities such as this. Its one thing to come from the hood and if he did all of this to remain real to his peoples that could be understandable but as a grown man he should know better. If could have wrote a check in some amount to his peoples and call it a day, he's gonna make it all back in a month anyway but new opportunities means stop doing the N%^$ activities from the past. Because now your rich, big, and black, now he got 2 dots targeted on his back and now look, serving 24 months in jail around a bunch of sausages. I really cant have much respect for guys like Vick for where there are people in far worst situations who wants to improve their life and idiots like Vick just take advantage of their status for now he knows, his status means shit when you infringe on a simple law that is definitely was not created by us.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by MuSiQuE View Post
    They just sentenced him to 23 months
    That is excessive to me.. damn.

Credits
    He won't serve the full time.. Hell be out in about a year and a half....
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    That is excessive to me.. damn.

+1

but i feel he'll be out way before that time. he'll be training with a team next year.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    I could careless about that idiot, i don't understand, you got tons of money, house, cars, women and you holding illegal activities such as this. Its one thing to come from the hood and if he did all of this to remain real to his peoples that could be understandable but as a grown man he should know better. If could have wrote a check in some amount to his peoples and call it a day, he's gonna make it all back in a month anyway but new opportunities means stop doing the N%^$ activities from the past. Because now your rich, big, and black, now he got 2 dots targeted on his back and now look, serving 24 months in jail around a bunch of sausages. I really cant have much respect for guys like Vick for where there are people in far worst situations who wants to improve their life and idiots like Vick just take advantage of their status for now he knows, his status means shit when you infringe on a simple law that is definitely was not created by us.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"