Thread: M.A.C. meeting is in session

Credits

Quote Originally Posted by daddy Magyver
    i
    i

Credits

Missin #3...where is it???

Commandment #1
    Thou shall not keep the Fluff inactive for more than 1 week a month, 12 weeks a year. At which time, you are allowed to wear Bloomers, sweatpants and T-shirts in public and in the house so that your male associates know not to bother you for Fluff!!

Commandment #2
    Thou shall not withhold the Fluff as a means of punishment or bargaining under any circumstances.

Commandment #3
    The Fluff is not to be used as a bargaining chip in ANY situation, as man will never refuse..

Commandment #4
    The Fluff shall not be bound or shackled unless done so with the intent to have it freed by its handler in an act of liberation. Having the Fluff bound and shackled as a means of restrictions shall be strictly prohibited and offenders will be dealt with accordingly

Commandment #5
    At no time shall the fluff remain.."Fluffy". It is to be trimmed and well groomed. Complete removal, waxings, landing strips or carving the initials of the individual(s) that you are freeing up the fluff to is acceptable. Ass-crack hair is not acceptable.

Commandment #6
    There shall be no substitutions of Fluff in whole or in part by other means. Any suggested substitutions will be considered normal practice that will go hand in hand with Fluffification. Suggesting substitutions in place of Fluff liberation will not be tolerated. Fluff must be liberated at all costs

Commandment #7
    The Fluff should be kept clean at all times. No odors or emissions should seep out from the fluff whatsoever at any time.. EVER.. If said problem occurs.. jump off a cliff IMMEDIATELY

Commandment #8
    use of Inanimate, Battery operated, vibrating, rubber/plastic objects or fingers does not constitute as freeing up the fluff. The fluff must be freed up to another human being. Members of the same gender also does not consititute Freeing up the Fluff. Although this behavior may be allowed it is subject to a panel investigation/observation or participation.

Commandment # 9
    The Fluff will be released upon demand. Headaches, backaches or any non-viral issues are not excuseable.

Commandment #10
    Necessary provisions shall be made to accomodate the liberator so that the liberation can run smoothly for both parties. Fluff shall not be held hostage due to a lack of such provisions. Liberators will use discretion when approaching potentially hostile situations. At no time shall the liberator put himself in unnecessary danger. The fluff shall be protected at all times, unless their is exclusivity through legal documentation (or atleast headed that way). Should protection not be used, full disclosure of any pertinent information is mandatory. Assuming no legal documentation is involved, the well known FackBuddy Rules will apply. The safety of all parties is vehemently acknowledged by M.A.C.
    Last edited by Swerve; 05-18-2006 at 08:53 PM. Reason: missed something

Credits
    this was number 3 posted by wiz

Commandment #3
    The Fluff is not to be used as a bargaining chip in ANY situation, as man will never refuse..

we can come up with another one since it is so similar to number 2
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

Credits

Ok Daddy Mac Moses...

you can now come down off the mountain and present the 10 commandments to the masses and spread the way of the MAC. Tell dem you spoke to the burning Bamboo cluster....parted the carribean sea and lead a bunch of Vincies to Barbados to argue who is better between Rihanna and Kevin Little...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervin
    Ok Daddy Mac Moses...

you can now come down off the mountain and present the 10 commandments to the masses and spread the way of the MAC. Tell dem you spoke to the burning Bamboo cluster....parted the carribean sea and lead a bunch of Vincies to Barbados to argue who is better between Rihanna and Kevin Little...
    word is MAC
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Ok Daddy Mac Moses...

Credits
    i
    I

Credits
    I

In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Credits
    Ok Daddy Mac Moses...

DEAD!!!

you guys got me in tears over here.

doah i'm not frequent, how can i be down?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678