Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Louisiana Woman Burn Alive by KKK

Credits

Thumbs down Louisiana Woman Burn Alive by KKK

Police in Winnsboro, Louisiana confirmed on Monday that a woman had been set on fire over the weekend and racial slurs were found scrawled on her car.Sharmeka Moffitt told police that she was attacked and burned by three men wearing white hoodies at a park in Franklin Parish on Sunday,####according to KNOE.At a press conference on Monday, police said that the letters “KKK” were spray-painted on the hood of her car.
    Louisiana woman set on fire, ‘KKK’ painted on her car | The Raw Story

Credits
    Three states that i have never been to and i can guarantee you 100% will never travel to unless i'm being paid a substantial amount of money to do so.

1. missisippi
    2. louisiana
    3. alabama
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Three states that i have never been to and i can guarantee you 100% will never travel to unless i'm being paid a substantial amount of money to do so.

1. missisippi
    2. louisiana
    3. alabama
    Just depends on where you are in those states. I lived in Northern LA and Southern LA and there is a HUGE difference.

Mississippi same thing... Jackson, Biloxi and Gulfport is very different from say Yazoo, McComb and Hattiesburg.

Same for AL and TX. There are places in TX where you may not want to be in come nightfall
    DSP likes this.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    wow

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    Just depends on where you are in those states. I lived in Northern LA and Southern LA and there is a HUGE difference.

Mississippi same thing... Jackson, Biloxi and Gulfport is very different from say Yazoo, McComb and Hattiesburg.

Same for AL and TX. There are places in TX where you may not want to be in come nightfall
    The whole state of Louisiana is completely backwards, its nothing but shacks.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    The whole state of Louisiana is completely backwards, its nothing but shacks.
    completely untrue
    DSP likes this.
    www.cookingwithval.com
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    completely untrue
    What industry does the state have outside of fishing? Lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    What industry does the state have outside of fishing? Lol
    Industrial Capacity
    Louisiana has the greatest concentration of crude oil refineries, natural gas processing plants and petrochemical production facilities in the Western Hemisphere.

Petroleum and Petroleum Refining
    Louisiana is America's third largest producer of petroleum and the third leading state in petroleum refining.

Offshore Oil Production
    Louisiana pioneered offshore oil and gas exploration and drilling. The first well ever drilled out of sight of land was off the Louisiana coast. Most of the techniques used in offshore oil exploration around the world today were developed in Louisiana.

Natural Gas
    Louisiana is America's second largest producer of natural gas. It supplies slightly more than one-quarter of the total U.S. production.

Agriculture
    Louisiana is among the top ten states in the production of sugar cane (2nd), sweet potatoes (2nd), rice (3rd), cotton (5th) and pecans (5th).

Ports
    Louisiana has the nation's farthest inland port for sea-going ships (Baton Rouge) and America's only port capable of handling superships (the Superport). More than 25 percent of the nation's waterborne exports are shipped through the state's five major ports.

Chemicals
    Louisiana produces 25 percent of the nation's petrochemicals. Total value of Louisiana chemical shipments is more than $14 billion a year.

Space Program
    Louisiana built the huge first-stage Saturn C-5 rocket used in the Apollo program to land men on the moon and is the sole producer of the giant external fuel tanks used in the Space Shuttle program.

Commercial Fishing
    Louisiana's commercial fishing industry produces 25 percent of all the seafood in America. It holds the record for the greatest catch ever, 1.9 billion pounds in one year.

Shrimp
    More shrimp are caught in Louisiana waters than in any other place in America.

Oysters
    Louisiana's oyster production is the highest in the U.S.

Freshwater Fishing
    Louisiana has the biggest and most diversified freshwater fisheries production in America.

Coastline and Marshes
    Because of its many bays and sounds, Louisiana has the longest coastline (15,000 miles) of any state and 41 percent of the nation's wetlands.

Furs
    Louisiana produces more furs (1.03 million pelts a year) than any other state. The catch includes nutria, muskrat, mink, otter and beaver.

Matches
    Louisiana produces 60 million wooden matches a day, half of the nation's entire production.

Hospitals
    Louisiana had the first charity hospital in America. Its present charity hospital system is one of the most comprehensive in the U.S.

Grain Exports
    Louisiana is the nation's largest handler of grain for export to world markets. More than 40 percent of the U.S. grain exports move through Louisiana ports.
    www.cookingwithval.com
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    My point exactly

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    My point exactly
    you are such a doofus... of everything I posted you only see the fishing.... nothing else right.

I was wrong to engage in convo with you
    TC and DSP like this.
    www.cookingwithval.com
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    oh also the state of LA is one of the top locations for film and tv outside of Hollywood since 2006.

Louisiana is quickly becoming a premiere location for all things entertainment. In fact, more than 100 productions wrapped in Louisiana in 2010. This represents an estimated $800 million in spending and nearly $1.4 billion in total production budgets. And more than 50 percent of all productions in Louisiana were by companies based in Louisiana.

find out more about what's going on in LA.
    Key Industries

Anyways back to the subject of thread.
    www.cookingwithval.com
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Them places ain't for me..matta fact I couldn't even see my self living in the states period.. I'll stick to good ole' Canada thank ya very much..

Credits
    Huh now i've seen this i'm on a 50/50 option that if she actually did it to herself or it was by KKK(which i haven't heard about in a long time). Well can't say both them black and white americans have been going crazy for some time now.

DSP
    Credits
    Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi are not even in the same category culturally. Don't know why people lump Louisiana in with the other 2 states, even within the states as mentioned there are different regions/cultures.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast