Thread: Lost Fans, Here's my theory

Credits

Lost Fans, Here's my theory

Okay...remember when Kate discovered there was props and a fake beard in the medical hate....well...here's what happened: There was no plane crash!!!

The people on the island put some kind of sleeping gas on the plane instead of O2, so when there was turbulance, they gave them this gas. They somehow brainwashed them into thinking it was a plane crash, but landed the plane on the island ( the pilot was in on it, we never see him die, just taken and an assumption that he died ) and set up an extravagant scene with the plane crash.

Not sure why...but this is my prediction...there was no plane crash.....

agree...disagree?

They hypnotized Locke to think he couldn't walk, Rose to think she had cancer...etc.

ps. can't wait for tonight!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    Okay...remember when Kate discovered there was props and a fake beard in the medical hate....well...here's what happened: There was no plane crash!!!

The people on the island put some kind of sleeping gas on the plane instead of O2, so when there was turbulance, they gave them this gas. They somehow brainwashed them into thinking it was a plane crash, but landed the plane on the island ( the pilot was in on it, we never see him die, just taken and an assumption that he died ) and set up an extravagant scene with the plane crash.

Not sure why...but this is my prediction...there was no plane crash.....

agree...disagree?

They hypnotized Locke to think he couldn't walk, Rose to think she had cancer...etc.

ps. can't wait for tonight!
    I have to disagree with this theory...why? I am not sure ...but it just doesnt make sense to me.....I do however believe they could all be in a crazy house....but you never know....I cant wait for tonight either....

Dreadjockey dis time it's at my house.....

Credits
    I think they are all in mental hostipal, and so strung out on medication. They all are making up there own make up world.