Thread: Lord Salt(fyi)

Credits

Lord Salt(fyi)

Mr Salt It has come to our attention at the PennyWhine,Hotpeppasauce,and BlackRock Law and Detective Agency that you may be in need of our services. It appears that several unruly young women who shall remain nameless at this time have set out to ruin and slander your good name. If u desire the best defense money can buy, please contact us at your earliest convience. We have an inside source who has seen the aforementioned culprits in legal consult with one TriniBaje.

You may reach us at www.pennypepparock.com

Yours Truly..............The Firm

Credits

Penny your potential client is a !$##* AND a %#^%$^$^# so I think your firm should rethink taking him on as a client. Just a suggestion...but I suppose if he's willing to pay

Credits
    Mizz Fntsy!! pursuant to Penal code 007-99 I am unable to discuss the case of Hanibal Salt vs Allyuh(our investigative team has not returned the peliminary reports as of yet). Hence4th u should have your legal consul........*whom I believe to be One Trinibaje* consult us during office hours.

we bid u adieu mon cherie........yes we are a bilingual firm

*thinking out loud* ..ah hope dis boi could afford we fee!!!

Credits
    aye penny. these women is real pressure and that detective agency sounding good but xpensive. come nex week we'll c what happens. :)

salt

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by Ilandfntsy

Penny your potential client is a !$##* AND a %#^%$^$^# so I think your firm should rethink taking him on as a client. Just a suggestion...but I suppose if he's willing to pay
    Slander.............. even though de pork proper, but she is guilty of character defamation