Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looks guilty as hell...but truly innocent

Credits

Looks guilty as hell...but truly innocent

you ever got caught up in a situation where u looked suspicious or guilty but you are really innocent and don't know how it happened or how to explain it......what's your story

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by No Fixed Address View Post
    you ever got caught up in a situation where u looked suspicious or guilty but you are really innocent and don't know how it happened or how to explain it......what's your story
    Me and de boyz had a big cook one day(TRINIDAD OF COURSE)and we drank/smoked and decided to call our girls over.Now we were at my freind Victors house and his girl came over first got undressed down to panty and jersey and passed out on de couch.Then i got drunk and took one of de bedrooms,so victor and my other friend nigel went out to de shop for something when my girl came calling from outside for me at victor's house.I was asleep when victor's girl called out to me then came into de bedroom and told me my girl was outside,asked where was victor and started to put on her pants and my girl walked in de bedroom while two of us in there, i on de bed sitting and victors girl standing infront of me pulling up she pants.

Smarty Skirt Antigua Me Come Fram's Avatar Antigua Me Come Fram is offline
    Credits
    Lol.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator01 View Post
    Me and de boyz had a big cook one day(TRINIDAD OF COURSE)and we drank/smoked and decided to call our girls over.Now we were at my freind Victors house and his girl came over first got undressed down to panty and jersey and passed out on de couch.Then i got drunk and took one of de bedrooms,so victor and my other friend nigel went out to de shop for something when my girl came calling from outside for me at victor's house.I was asleep when victor's girl called out to me then came into de bedroom and told me my girl was outside,asked where was victor and started to put on her pants and my girl walked in de bedroom while two of us in there, i on de bed sitting and victors girl standing infront of me pulling up she pants.

Credits
    Holy shitt that's a hard one boss, how you get outta that

Credits
    told de thruth but it didnt help much.

Credits
    told de thruth but it didnt help much.
    what did yuh boy say ...was he buying it

Credits
    what did yuh boy say ...was he buying it
    yeah he knew me well enough plus his girl told him de same story so he was cool but my girl at de time took it skeptically.

Credits
    Well if he had a hard one there is no way he woulda get out of that

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    Well if he had a hard one there is no way he woulda get out of that
    that's for sure!

Credits
    ohhh gadd, ohhh gadd, ohhh gadd, ohhh gadd!!!!

Credits
    bossman all you had to do to get outta dat was tell de girl fe smell you buddy. No nani smell, means no cheating!

Note: when you use this as a means to clear yourself, realize that when you do horn your woman, you go get catch rhell bad!
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    bossman all you had to do to get outta dat was tell de girl fe smell you buddy. No nani smell, means no cheating!

Note: when you use this as a means to clear yourself, realize that when you do horn your woman, you go get catch rhell bad!
    check deh ginal

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    check deh ginal
    This method always brings to mind that Daffy Duck trick when he tries to outdo Bugs and blows himself up!

One time only!
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Trini Exhibitionist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast