Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: look at me

luv2bull

look at me

I dont wanna sound concieted and all, but aint i the sexiest muthaf#$ker you've seen on imix oooooooooooookay. it s about time islandmix real man in the member photos pic.

Credits
    cool.. i know you from somewhere.. your face is familiar

look at that outfit,

Brake it off
    yea man you rass lookin like you luvahbull you.

Credits
    u is shim ahwah ah now see why yuh ha that big rainbow flag

Credits
    Yuh like one them men I use pelt with big stone in Woodford Square ............ who vex about my comment .....please dail 1-800-The-Pope , he gladly listen to your complaint ...............

Credits
    noooooooooooooo you are not the sexiest anything, yuh look like ah USHER reject.

let the cussing start.

Credits
    Oh Goshhhhhhh, Trinisweetie and Uptown allyuh is too much

luv2bull
    Okayyyyyyy, I notice you guys want me to turn ignorant up in this b!tch, I have never critisized anyone, and so what if I think I am all of that. Is it because I am very well convinced and you guys are very well insecure that you seem to have nothing but negative things to say.

Mr. Uptown tsk tsk tsk, darlllllllllling what have been up your town, hmmmmmmmmmm do not get me to the point where i have to start disrespecting people up in here.

Trinisweetie, I hope yuh man look as good as I do.

Credits
    i jus want to say:
    You were working those leather pants, you go boy!!! Johnny, Jimmy (what ever he name is, I aint christian him), dont know what he have. And u showing off the flat stomach, do ur thang honey, work it!!!

and let me jus tell u, when i was taking my exams earlier this week, i had a pink pencil, and u jus came to my mind!

Credits
    Yuh lucky yuh in Atlanta because shot woulda done call , yuh try to dis me because I use the term bulla , I see why now , who the cap fit ......just doh try to start trouble on the imix because Atlanta is just a plane away , I know what yuh look like girl ..... we have gays & lesbians on the imix and they don't act like you , like Strkya have to put a special forum for trouble makers like you ....

Credits
    Luv2bull, I suggest you buy Capleton's CD "MORE FIRE"

It has a lot of tracks you might find interesting, and entertaining.

luv2bull
    Originally posted by UpTown
    Yuh lucky yuh in Atlanta because shot woulda done call , yuh try to dis me because I use the term bulla , I see why now , who the cap fit ......just doh try to start trouble on the imix because Atlanta is just a plane away , I know what yuh look like girl ..... we have gays & lesbians on the imix and they don't act like you , like Strkya have to put a special forum for trouble makers like you ....
    I'm the trouble maker, meh know yuh nah want ramp with bombaclot me, who yah ah try test eeeeeeeeeeeee. meh neva fock with a blodclot soul, unno a try fee test me, but unno not ready fah dis one here so, you uptown nah wah fock wit me, read all my pu$$yhole post, and you will see I nevva hurt ah soul, you pu$$yness.
    Last edited by luv2bull; 12-18-2002 at 03:27 PM.

Credits
    he looks much better babycakes, and i can't let you meet him because you will drop jimmy like a hotcake, but since my man don't play the faggot game you would never be able to get in his a$$ because he enjoys drinking soup and not have to worry about it running out his a$$hole.

Brake it off
    Originally posted by Panman06
    Luv2bull, I suggest you buy Capleton's CD "MORE FIRE"

It has a lot of tracks you might find interesting, and entertaining.
    what is the hating for let the boy live what happen are you all jealous he look betta then you all and thankin god that he like me because you woman might run that way just get a grip and let the fella live you go boyyyyyyyyy with 2 smaps and a whine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast