Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trini Juan

Thread: Look, The Jewish folks doing the same to Blacks what the Germany's did to them

Credits

Look, The Jewish folks doing the same to Blacks what the Germany's did to them

Boi, I seems no one wants Blacks in their country !

Credits
    Let's be honest, blacks don't even want other blacks in their country.

Who do we blame now?

Nobody like outsiders - plain and simple, or should I say - nobody likes poor outsiders. If you're rich and could spend money, you're OK.

No matter where you go every country rich or poor have a problem with outsiders.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post

Why are you surprise ?

The Government of DR, Trinidad, etc doing the same to poor , displace Blacks that look like them !

Blacks in these Islands and Jews from around the world come to America, Canada, and UK for a better life for themselves and their children, yet when others seek out their home land, they are not welcome, can you say hypocrites!

Yet, they are welcomed, given benefits, housing, etc....with open hands in these places !

What Middle East, it is Africa ! They Jews come here milking the system........go on Kingston ave, four, five kids, no one going to work, all of them can't own Buildings, yet have the nerve to not welcome poor displace Black.......shameful, chosen one, please !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Why are you surprise ?

The Government of DR, Trinidad, etc doing the same to poor , displace Blacks that look like them !

Blacks in these Islands and Jews from around the world come to America, Canada, and UK for a better life for themselves and their children, yet when others seek out their home land, they are not welcome, can you say hypocrites!

Yet, they are welcomed, given benefits, housing, etc....with open hands in these places !

What Middle East, it is Africa ! They Jews come here milking the system........go on Kingston ave, four, five kids, no one going to work, all of them can't own Buildings, yet have the nerve to not welcome poor displace Black.......shameful, chosen one, please !
    whats ur beef? what nonsense? trinis never beat and bruise up anyone like what jamaicans did to haitians after the earthquake in case you forget.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Why are you surprise ?

Come on Pineman...i expect better of you. You are letting a few isolated incidents involving jamaicans cloud your judgement. YOu cannot compare the Trinis to the DR and how they treat haitians.

Btw some of those africans when they get comfortable in the new world then turn around and start calling us blacks from the caribbean and North america...they start calling us slaves and descendants of slaves.

Human beings are quite a despicable lot.....not all of us...but many of us.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Come on Pineman...i expect better of you. You are letting a few isolated incidents involving jamaicans cloud your judgement. YOu cannot compare the Trinis to the DR and how they treat haitians.

Btw some of those africans when they get comfortable in the new world then turn around and start calling us blacks from the caribbean and North america...they start calling us slaves and descendants of slaves.

Human beings are quite a despicable lot.....not all of us...but many of us.

Well, we all know what DR is doing to those Haitians are 10 folds worse.....i wasnt addressing the level of severity.......i was just pointing out in general how Blacks are treated as third and forth class citizens....even by our ppl.

L
    Even in Jamaica.....Bolt, with all his money moved around the so call upper "class "(lite skin, whites) in Jamaica and encountered nothing but racism......he said they were looking at him like what you doing here !

So, I am not surprise or shock of the video or the action of the Jews.....this is why religion for the most part is a scam......he who get to conquer you or write it down first win.......this B.S. about they are the chosen one.....then there is no hope for the rest of us !

Furthermore, when you see me escalating race issues amongst Blacks that look like me ?.......i have said over and over....regarding these issues....i dont come here and put up post that escalating race issues amongst Blacks vs Blacks......

Re the Africans.....ok.....they can say what they want, at the end of the day the Europeans, Asians, etc....view us as monkeys, etc.....

So like they are in no position to feel they any better than the next Black person.

Credits
    Most of the trinis on this site talk much much shit bout other islands

And even blk like tar
    Say they dougla
    Kindly shut the fuk up

Yall the most divisive people on this board
    Hypocrisy
    socapineman likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Juan View Post
    Most of the trinis on this site talk much much shit bout other islands

And even blk like tar
    Say they dougla
    Kindly shut the fuk up

Yall the most divisive people on this board
    Hypocrisy
    I think since I been here...maybe a few times I saw a Trini come up front and say....this is wrong !

And it is some......clearly not the majority !

I understand everyone want to relate to their country/island...and that is cool !

Yet, you have some Blacks feel they better than this one...they prettier than this one, this one ugly, etc.......at the end of the day....they ate LOL at us because they feel the same way about all of us....so who is the Joke on......US !

Credits

Arrow

I think since I been here...maybe a few times I saw a Trini come up front and say....this is wrong !

And it is some......clearly not the majority !

I understand everyone want to relate to their country/island...and that is cool !

Yet, you have some Blacks feel they better than this one...they prettier than this one, this one ugly, etc.......at the end of the day....they ate LOL at us because they feel the same way about all of us....so who is the Joke on......US !
    Ego can be great
    All things subjective

Yet if u feel a certain way let it be real
    Most of the time folks stand on no ground

And yes just want to relate

Yet adults and professionals?

Come on
    Example I feel mixed people more attractive
    Yet would never even in joke say a dark person ugly

Then say wytes raciss
    Be real be honest
    Humans are humans

The world would be easier if there were no differences
    Variety seems complicated

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Juan View Post
    Ego can be great
    All things subjective

Yet if u feel a certain way let it be real
    Most of the time folks stand on no ground

And yes just want to relate

Yet adults and professionals?

Come on
    Example I feel mixed people more attractive
    Yet would never even in joke say a dark person ugly

Then say wytes raciss
    Be real be honest
    Humans are humans

The world would be easier if there were no differences
    Variety seems complicated
    greed
    hate
    lust
    sloth

is universal.

seven deadly sins
    seven continents

no man is an angel .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    greed
    hate
    lust
    sloth

is universal.

seven deadly sins
    seven continents

no man is an angel .
    I can accept that
    Israel had a Lil war and took some land or won it

Palestinians crying

No only the innocent and good should cry

So if it's strength thing
    Stronger wins
    Most brutal
    Most evil etc

Sounds like Bible days?

Yet if we all evil and wicked as a species
    None should ever complain

Was it Abraham who debated God that if but one righteous person in the city
    Then don't destroy

Is that where we are?
    That civilization needs to start a new chapter?

Yeah maybe we hopeless

Credits
    I am fed up of Man's inhumanity to Man.

Credits
    i understand the point, isreal is a jewish state. not secular like over here in the west...germany was a secular country at the time. if the jews dont want black people in their place then that is their right, but at the same time lets be fair and give palestine their land back also.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lappo View Post
    i understand the point, isreal is a jewish state. not secular like over here in the west...germany was not a secular country at the time. if the jews dont want black people in their place then that is their right, but at the same time lets be fair and give palestine their land back also.
    While Israel is a religious state is it VERY secular.

Who do you mean when you say "the Jews?". Do you just mean White Eastern European Jews? There are scores of African Jews, not to mention Arab Jews, Latino Jews and Indian Jews. Israel is for ALL of them, not just for the ones who are descended from Polish Christians who have commandeered Judaism.

More importantly, the land belongs to the descendants of the Jews of the Bible and those who have converted to Judaism. It makes no sense to say "give Palestine their land back." Muslims have many countries where they can and be with their own people. There is only one Jewish state.

Credits
    ok so youre a zionist i see....