Thread: long distance relationship?????????

Credits

long distance relationship?????????

what allyuh think does this really work... just curious

amprincess

RE: long distance relationship?????????

personally, I've never had to be in a long distance relationship, but I can't imagine that it would work out. For a relationship to work, there needs to be time invested into it by both sides. If the couple is physically separated by a long distance, how could they work on their relationship??? Then there are certain trust issues that must be dealt with. I wouldn't want to be in that situation at all. I need my man right here with me! :)

SSS
    Credits

It depends on the people in the relationship and if you can be committed to one another and the terms of the relationship (can you see other people without being sexually involved). If might be very hard if you don't try to see each other every few months.

They are very expensive.

Credits

Well, I was in a long distance relationship for 5 years.It wasnt that bad cause we was together before he had to leave.but then he started to drift awayand it was over.But its not easy.It depends on the people in the relationship.If you two really want it to work then it will work.but if one party is doing all the effort then he or she well get tired and stressed.if you dont keep in constant contact whether it be by phone,e-mail,letters or visits then he or she will get distracted easily.you have to keep trust and open communication as a number one priority cause while you two are apart that is all you have at the moment.if you really love someone and you want to do it then it will be worth the wait.

Credits

I really hate to sound so brutal...

But long distance relationships never turn out too well. Just think about it. When he is feeling lonely and needs some love or someone to talk to, to hold, to do things with-you are not around. Eventually for him, getting that quick fix from someone more ACCESSIBLE will become the thing to do. and this goes both ways. You're going to be doing something or talking with someone, or going through one of those experiences where you wish that he was there. AND, all that calling, emailing, and making arrangements to see each other becomes real annoying. i know i sound very pessimistic, but I've been through this TWICE. Good sex will make you a fool again and again.

Don't study it.

Credits

Long distance relationships CAN work. It might be hard at times but if you love the person it is very much worth it. I know this because i have been in one for over a year now. Even though we may go through our ups and downs (as every couple does) he is still the only one i want to be with right now.....the distance is just something that we have to work around.
    Well behaved women rarely make history.

www.myspace.com/jalenamusic
    www.youtube.com/jalenamusic
    www.twitter.com/jalenarocks

Credits

eh eh...
    wukkinup????????
    long time no see!!!

Credits

waste of time.....you might turn out better friends if nothing else. It always start off good but if you not seeing that person it eventually leaves room for somebody who close by to move in

Credits

RE: lol

Credits

i definitely agree with you cocorite. i have been in 2 long distance relationships and they have not worked. I am still friends with the guys, but even though you talk every night and write letters. it real hard when yuh eh see the person for 3 months or so. Dat does be pressure. Even if you love them, yuh would still like the person to be near you.
    All those in long distance relationships i wish you all the best. If there is communication and a visit at least every month it may work..but i still skeptical...

Daiz just my opinion

HTML Code:
    [img src="http://members.migente.com/datsexy1/amy.gif"]