Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol@ taj...

Credits

Lol@ taj...

Taj post today...reminded me of a discussion I was having with a Young Lady, recently.

Scenario: Ladies you and your SO' are shopping in the mall...You go into one your favorite stores rummage threw the racks and pick up a few dresses to try on. You ask your SO' to stand close to the drssing room so he can give you his opinion on the outfits. There are a couple of other ladies shifting threw the racks close by, and as you come out to show ur SO' the outfits...they take notice.

After you show him the last outfit, you get dress and proceed out of the fitting area expecting ur SO to follow behind you to the cashier. You realize he is not budging, so you turn to him say "Come on" and his reply is....

"Oh, hold up...These two ladies are trying on these outfits and want my opinion, go head' and cash out."

What do you do/say/react/think?

Nex scenario....

You are there in the mall with your SO', and decide to stop in one shoe store. You pick out some shoes and ask the clerk to fetch ur size so you can try dem on. There are few other ladies in the store close by. the clerk brings out the shoes, and you try dem on and ask ur SO' his opinion. You notice that the ladies around are paying heavy attention to what your SO' says to you. One woman slides over and says to you..."Excuse me, do you mind if I ask him what he thinks of these?"

What do you do/say/react/think?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Taj
    Credits
    too late brb 2mr
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    too late brb 2mr
    U think this is IM..bout brb lol

Credits
    vincy is de bess yess...mmmhmmm dey eat yuh de roti...uhhuuuh, dey luv up de curry
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    First scenario: "kneegrow bring ya ass on over here let's go, if they wanted a man's opinion they would've brought their own man to give his opinion, is not u they going out with when they wear them clothes"

Second scenario: "hell yes heffa I mind, next time bring your own man with you to give you HIS opinion"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    First scenario: "kneegrow bring ya ass on over here let's go, if they wanted a man's opinion they would've brought their own man to give his opinion, is not u they going out with when they wear them clothes"

Second scenario: "hell yes heffa I mind, next time bring your own man with you to give you HIS opinion"

question to you...

The Young lady felt that this is women's way of innocently getting close to your man....Do u agree with her thoughts?

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post

question to you...

The Young lady felt that this is women's way of innocently getting close to your man....Do u agree with her thoughts?
    She could be trying to get close to my man by doing that, but my reaction would be more out of them being outta place to request that and he know damn well better than to tell me some shit bout he waiting to tell dem how dey clothes look.

Credits
    first scenario........eff dat bring your ass let's go

second scenario..... no scene but both of use will give the woman opinion
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    first scenario........eff dat bring your ass let's gosecond scenario..... no scene but both of use will give the woman opinion
    Why allyuh going to belittle your man in public just so.
    LMAO...
    then again, personally, i would have said to the women that asked for my opinon.. "Why allyuh trying to get me in trouble??"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    LMAO...
    then again, personally, i would have said to the women that asked for my opinon.. "Why allyuh trying to get me in trouble??"

Like the True experience whore you are....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    LMAO...
    that's what I'm thinking..... I won't tell him that especially not in public.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    U think this is IM..bout brb lol
    lol tru

Hmmm I've actually done something similar in a store once. I was buying a xmas present and wasn't sure of the size. The guy was with his gf but I went directly up to him and asked would this fit him. As I held it up on the hanger he didn't take it from me he put his hand on mine and put the item up against his chest (totally didn't expect that) checked the arm length then the size tag.
    Then he said yes. Then he was like but I think you should get the blue instead of this.

The gf or female he was with looked a lil surprised but I din care I got the right size and the person liked their gift.

I would never ask for input about an outfit for me, not even shoes... I just wouldn't do it.
    I don't mind if a bf does it for someone but if its interfering with our schedule hell no we have to wait for you to change then come out spin around ask if it too tight if too much cleavage showing etc. God give yuh eyes & brain for a reason .... look and use your discretion!
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    lol tru

Hmmm I've actually done something similar in a store once. I was buying a xmas present and wasn't sure of the size. The guy was with his gf but I went directly up to him and asked would this fit him. As I held it up on the hanger he didn't take it from me he put his hand on mine and put the item up against his chest (totally didn't expect that) checked the arm length then the size tag.
    Then he said yes. Then he was like but I think you should get the blue instead of this.

The gf or female he was with looked a lil surprised but I din care I got the right size and the person liked their gift.

I would never ask for input about an outfit for me, not even shoes... I just wouldn't do it.
    I don't mind if a bf does it for someone but if its interfering with our schedule hell no we have to wait for you to change then come out spin around ask if it too tight if too much cleavage showing etc. God give yuh eyes & brain for a reason .... look and use your discretion!

Interesting.....

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    Interesting.....
    y

Credits
    y

hearing, ur take on the situation was different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast