Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: LOL@rihanna's nipple ring

  1. #16
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    And fuh those who missed tha adda side


  2. #17
    Registered User up2detime's Avatar up2detime is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,412
    Credits
    1,521,042
    I only seeing the one on her right side.
    either way good for her, it adds to her sexiness but she shoulda know better to have on a bra

  3. #18
    Happiness Consultant Jahpikne's Avatar Jahpikne is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Beating the Kette Drums inna NYC
    Posts
    26,745
    Credits
    1,089,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjaja07 View Post
    lmao her nipples are big as hell
    Yeah she gains some points in my book

  4. #19
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by up2detime View Post
    I only seeing the one on her right side.
    either way good for her, it adds to her sexiness but she shoulda know better to have on a bra
    you need fuh eat more pumpkin fuh see the left side nipple piercing

  5. #20
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    you need fuh eat more pumpkin fuh see the left side nipple piercing
    nah dread is carrots for the eyes i waiting for the rhianna pum pum pic to show up


    who agree with me?
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  6. #21
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW productions View Post
    nah dread is carrots for the eyes i waiting for the rhianna pum pum pic to show up


    who agree with me?
    Dude is pumpkin, dis is one i KNOW yuh cant argue and win.

    Rhianna's lips weren't seen one time when she had on dat short black pants? Well somebody contact elephant man cah he par wid chris brown suh i sure they exchange pics

  7. #22
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Dude is pumpkin, dis is one i KNOW yuh cant argue and win.

    Rhianna's lips weren't seen one time when she had on dat short black pants? Well somebody contact elephant man cah he par wid chris brown suh i sure they exchange pics
    yeah? you got the evidence still?
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  8. #23
    Registered User up2detime's Avatar up2detime is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,412
    Credits
    1,521,042
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Dude is pumpkin, dis is one i KNOW yuh cant argue and win.

    Rhianna's lips weren't seen one time when she had on dat short black pants? Well somebody contact elephant man cah he par wid chris brown suh i sure they exchange pics
    is carrots, I a eye specialist. and i still dont see it.

    pumpkin meking your eyes go bad LOL

  9. #24
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Dude is pumpkin, dis is one i KNOW yuh cant argue and win.

    Rhianna's lips weren't seen one time when she had on dat short black pants? Well somebody contact elephant man cah he par wid chris brown suh i sure they exchange pics
    Okay Craig... Yuh win dis wan...


  10. #25
    ah too rude!! Olokun's Avatar Olokun is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Giants Stadium
    Posts
    6,021
    Credits
    161,448
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    banna how you miss the adda nipple being pierced? You of all people

    I hate big nipples on small breasts. That outta proportion

  11. #26
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by up2detime View Post
    is carrots, I a eye specialist. and i still dont see it.

    pumpkin meking your eyes go bad LOL
    If yuh use the picture enhancer yuh gun see the adda big nipple wid the pierce tru it but since i eat pumpkin and yall eat carrots YALL cant see it

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Milk View Post
    Okay Craig... Yuh win dis wan...

    OK boss

    Quote Originally Posted by Deionjones2 View Post
    I hate big nipples on small breasts. That outta proportion
    Its ok someting gah match wid she head

  12. #27
    Registered User Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,722
    Credits
    3,491,164
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Its ok someting gah match wid she head
    i wud suck de nipples.

  13. #28
    Qualified Mixologist Maruka is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn , Ny
    Posts
    6,602
    Credits
    1,732,914
    i wud still smash it

  14. #29
    ah too rude!! Olokun's Avatar Olokun is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Giants Stadium
    Posts
    6,021
    Credits
    161,448
    Them thing does look like pre-pubity breast. like the one yur 12 yearold gyul had back in the days.

  15. #30
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deionjones2 View Post
    Them thing does look like pre-pubity breast. like the one yur 12 yearold gyul had back in the days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •