Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steupz

Thread: Living with someone that cheated on you.....

Credits

Living with someone that cheated on you.....

......must be THE worse (non-violence related) relationship scenario I can think of. Wow I don't know how I'd cope coming home to someone that did that day in and out without flipping out?

My friend just found out that her husband cheated on her. Now I don't know both sides of the story other than what she said so I won't pass judgement on anyone. I always saw them as a great couple.

They have 2 kids together, just moved into a brand new home. And on the flipside I also know I rely on this person to foot their weight financially in the bond we made to buy a house and raise our children so walking out means a long painful financial process.

Marriage nuh easy at all.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    House=Plenty of ROOMS.....

You stay in your part, I will stay in MINE....until we are able to part in some amicable way.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Black Madonna
    Bless their hearts....

Can't wait to see how this drama filled thread turns out

Credits
    I could deal if we had children. I'd just focus on the children until my mind accepted a divorce or reconciliation.
    The reality is, if you're in love, you'd try to make it work if the cheater is willing.
    Mrs. Skilz™ likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    ......must be THE worse (non-violence related) relationship scenario I can think of. Wow I don't know how I'd cope coming home to someone that did that day in and out without flipping out?

My friend just found out that her husband cheated on her. Now I don't know both sides of the story other than what she said so I won't pass judgement on anyone. I always saw them as a great couple.

They have 2 kids together, just moved into a brand new home. And on the flipside I also know I rely on this person to foot their weight financially in the bond we made to buy a house and raise our children so walking out means a long painful financial process.

There is nothing painful about the financial process to ending a marriage if she has her own money and made sure she was able to take care of herself before a man came along. She should not be expected to make enough, however, to manage kids on her own, cause it took 2 to make them.

Women only think they are obligated to take the kids and the house from under the man. That's a choice. They can CHOOSE to stay, they can CHOOSE to leave, they can CHOOSE to go the long drawn out route, or they can CHOOSE, if they can afford it, to walk away with no pain and freedom from making a man's money enslave them and get them dissed. They can even choose to simply get up and be gone.

If she divorce the decision should be if she really wants to be a single woman with 2 children and no time or energy to take care of herself or meet his replacement more than likely...she is not going to go out there and find some hidden stash of twice as amazing men... Long as you know how to go make your own money what money in a man pocket can never make a slave out of you. Give up your right to the house in divorce court and have your name taken off the mortgage and the mortgage removed from your credit, so if he defaults it doesn't mess you up. That's a radical thought but some woman a gwaan like this ISN'T 2012 and we can't replace material things if we lose them. This house doesn't have to be the last house she buys, and she can still get first time home buyer status if a certain amount of years have passed since she last owned a house...

If she doesn't mind the war nor the single parent life and don't want to work it out, by all means, bun him and spite him in divorce court as you boot him out the door.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    I could deal if we had children. I'd just focus on the children until my mind accepted a divorce or reconciliation.
    The reality is, if you're in love, you'd try to make it work if the cheater is willing.

I agree with the BOLD....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post

this is the case in tooooooooo many relationships...imo, if u stay, u both are doomed