Thread: Live Election Coverage

Pebbles362436

Live Election Coverage

Just a reminder that C has full coverage of the elections Live on C, Talk City 91.1fm, Sweet 100.1fm, Next 99.1fm also Live TV and Radio streams online @ CNews - Campaign 41 with Host Julian Rogers. Breaking Political News from Trinidad & Tobago.

The website also provides results updates in real time....Breaking News from the Campaign Trail...Party Manifestos...The Candidates...Video archive of the Campaign 41 programme with Julian Rogers and political stories from the C News at 9

Provided by the Royalty Club

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Just a reminder that C has full coverage of the elections Live on C, Talk City 91.1fm, Sweet 100.1fm, Next 99.1fm also Live TV and Radio streams online @ CNews - Campaign 41 with Host Julian Rogers. Breaking Political News from Trinidad & Tobago.

The website also provides results updates in real time....Breaking News from the Campaign Trail...Party Manifestos...The Candidates...Video archive of the Campaign 41 programme with Julian Rogers and political stories from the C News at 9

Provided by the Royalty Club
    u believe jus this second i got the text on my phone and was about to post this C News : Campaign 41 with host Julian Rogers. Breaking Political News from Trinidad & Tobago

:
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    u believe jus this second i got the text on my phone and was about to post this C News : Campaign 41 with host Julian Rogers. Breaking Political News from Trinidad & Tobago

:
    Oh okay cool they sending out the text to the phones now. Yeah they did a blast email lastnight on facebook and I'm about to do a bulletin on myspace as well now. I forgot to post the link this morning.

Credits
    Much appreciated I am in meh glee

Credits
    ummm I can't see anythinggggggggggg. I want to seeee