Thread: Live Election Coverage

Live Election Coverage

Just a reminder that C has full coverage of the elections Live on C, Talk City 91.1fm, Sweet 100.1fm, Next 99.1fm also Live TV and Radio streams online @ CNews - Campaign 41 with Host Julian Rogers. Breaking Political News from Trinidad & Tobago.

The website also provides results updates in real time....Breaking News from the Campaign Trail...Party Manifestos...The Candidates...Video archive of the Campaign 41 programme with Julian Rogers and political stories from the C News at 9

Provided by the Royalty Club

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Just a reminder that C has full coverage of the elections Live on C, Talk City 91.1fm, Sweet 100.1fm, Next 99.1fm also Live TV and Radio streams online @ CNews - Campaign 41 with Host Julian Rogers. Breaking Political News from Trinidad & Tobago.

The website also provides results updates in real time....Breaking News from the Campaign Trail...Party Manifestos...The Candidates...Video archive of the Campaign 41 programme with Julian Rogers and political stories from the C News at 9

Provided by the Royalty Club
    u believe jus this second i got the text on my phone and was about to post this C News : Campaign 41 with host Julian Rogers. Breaking Political News from Trinidad & Tobago

:

u believe jus this second i got the text on my phone and was about to post this C News : Campaign 41 with host Julian Rogers. Breaking Political News from Trinidad & Tobago

:
    Oh okay cool they sending out the text to the phones now. Yeah they did a blast email lastnight on facebook and I'm about to do a bulletin on myspace as well now. I forgot to post the link this morning.

Much appreciated I am in meh glee

ummm I can't see anythinggggggggggg. I want to seeee