Thread: A little advise pls.....

trini@heart

A little advise pls.....

for years now i've been scraping the beef out of the beef pattie and washing off the inside because i just like the krust and nothing else....so the other day i discovered that golden krust sells just the krust! boy i got so excited that i bought 10 of them and skipped my happy a$$ home.....but when i got home, for some strange reason, i found myself cutting it down the middle and washing out the imaginary beef so my question is....well.....ummmm......should i sue golden krust for defamation of character :

Credits
    I think you should leave Golden Krust alone and seek professional help immediately.:p :p

trini@heart
    Originally posted by GeeDawg
    I think you should leave Golden Krust alone and seek professional help immediately.:p :p
    why for.....if they woulda jus continued to lie to me, i would not have been rinsing krust and therefore defaming my character....so i'm innocent of all charges of neglect, abuse and abandonment

Credits
    u chupid boy

Credits
    Originally posted by trini@heart
    why for.....if they woulda jus continued to lie to me, i would not have been rinsing krust and therefore defaming my character....so i'm innocent of all charges of neglect, abuse and abandonment
    I meant seek professional help to make patty crusts that have a plastic imaginary beef that can be easily taken out. Also, to create a sturdier crust, so that the crust is not damaged when u rinse it out.

Also, when rinsing the patty crust, do you use soap or a solution?
    Or do you just use water?

trini@heart
    I meant seek professional help to make patty crusts that have a plastic imaginary beef that can be easily taken out. Also, to create a sturdier crust, so that the crust is not damaged when u rinse it out.

Also, when rinsing the patty crust, do you use soap or a solution?
    Or do you just use water?
    no....the pattie krusts are water proof....it jus rolls right off with ease....

i don't use soap since the first incident...... my two front teeth ain't been de same since

Credits

Re: A little advise pls.....

for years now i've been scraping the beef out of the beef pattie and washing off the inside because i just like the krust and nothing else....so the other day i discovered that golden krust sells just the krust! boy i got so excited that i bought 10 of them and skipped my happy a$$ home.....but when i got home, for some strange reason, i found myself cutting it down the middle and washing out the imaginary beef so my question is....well.....ummmm......should i sue golden krust for defamation of character :
    Gyurl..ah understand...de crust is de best part!

Credits

Re: A little advise pls.....

bwahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaa LMAO!

Credits
    no....the pattie krusts are water proof....it jus rolls right off with ease....

i don't use soap since the first incident...... my two front teeth ain't been de same since
    Well, i'm taking a walk up to Golden Krust now. I have yet to see these new waterproof patty krusts. I usually just throw them out and eat the inside. What is the texture like, maybe I can save the krust and put them on the floor of my bathtub so I don't slip and fall in the shower.

amprincess
    Well, i'm taking a walk up to Golden Krust now. I have yet to see these new waterproof patty krusts. I usually just throw them out and eat the inside. What is the texture like, maybe I can save the krust and put them on the floor of my bathtub so I don't slip and fall in the shower.
    bwahahahahaha

trini@heart
    well i don't know about a shower mat but i do know they make one hell of a shower cap and a tasty pair of edible bikini bottoms...

Credits
    how about yuh jus leave d ppl pattie dey crust and everything else
    y buy ah beef pattie and not eat d beef ah could understand sometimes it is ah little to much beef but to was

Credits
    well i don't know about a shower mat but i do know they make one hell of a shower cap and a tasty pair of edible bikini bottoms...
    Well, thanks but I already knew about the edible bikini part It took some manuvering but I used a pepperoni pizza as an edible bra too (not on me). But that is a whole other story. (check my only post in opposite sex)

Credits
    Hehehe

I rarely lose a shite talk battle.