Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: The life of Empress n' Cocoleeks...

  1. #1
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950

    The life of Empress n' Cocoleeks...

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks
    Soccer.. listen eh woman.. My chile doh kick no ball. My chile is ah swimmer. Every black yute wha kick or shoot some blasted ball. My chile different so cancel dem soccer practice. He going and start swimmin today.
    Our son's name is listed below. Look out for him in the Olympics of 2020
    Olikkywaltinu kalabash Empressleeks

    As fuh d food..dey havin ah lil get together thing here aafter work.. whatever is left over , I'll scrape it up in ah brong paper bag and bring it home ok.. bless

    Child's name: Olikkywaltinu kalabash Empressleeks

    Activities: swimmin

    look out fuh him: Olympics of 2020


    Cocoleeks, only if you knew how I real' LAUGHIN!!
    NOW BRING HOME DE CURRY SHRIMP AND RICE AS I WHISPERED TO YOU THIS MORNIN!! lol

  2. #2
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204
    I'll try my best.. Jess make sure junior ready tuh go an splash



    Aye yuh fren nytrini and soca junkie eh stop by and drop d $100 gift fuh junior .. Ah wha buy this $100 tie fuh wuk.. Telll dem hurry up an drop d money fuh olley nah.. Dem is d wuss God parents.

  3. #3
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,231
    Credits
    1,519,908
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks
    I'll try my best.. Jess make sure junior ready tuh go an splash



    Aye yuh fren nytrini and soca junkie eh stop by and drop d $100 gift fuh junior .. Ah wha buy this $100 tie fuh wuk.. Telll dem hurry up an drop d money fuh olley nah.. Dem is d wuss God parents.

    ohho...apologies....but lass time ah drop a monies for little olley u used it to for fete...stueps..gifts for junior mean juss dat..GIFTS FOR BLASTED JUNIOR!!! :devil

  4. #4
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    I didn't see d' money in Junior's account... YOU CAN ONLY GO TO ONE FETE DADDY!! Sorry auntie Nytrini, me and him and this $$...THIS CHILD BLESS OUI.. aunty Sweetie n' Queen say they would tek him next winter!!

  5. #5
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by nytrini
    ohho...apologies....but lass time ah drop a monies for little olley u used it to for fete...stueps..gifts for junior mean juss dat..GIFTS FOR BLASTED JUNIOR!!! :devil

    I can explain that. The instructor for junior's swimming classes is a very busy man and i wanted to speak to him about training lil olley.. So he said .." meet meh in d fete an we go talk " .. thats why i was there. I was looking out for Olley

  6. #6
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *seriously running to the bathroom b4 ah piss meh skin!!!*

  7. #7
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea
    BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *seriously running to the bathroom b4 ah piss meh skin!!!*
    Yuh betta piss out olley birthday money 2...

  8. #8
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks
    Yuh betta piss out olley birthday money 2...
    HAHAHAHAHAHHHA!yuh see it'a a really good thing I went an' pee b/c I laughin soooooo blasted hard ah dyin!

  9. #9
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    I WANT TO KNOW WHO CAME UP WITH KALABASH!?

    WHY NAME OUR CHILD AFTER A COCONUT BOWL...steups!!

    YOU BETTER HURRY HOME, MOMMY WANTS TO RECREATE THE NIGHT WE CONCEIVED OLLY!!!

  10. #10
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    I WANT TO KNOW WHO CAME UP WITH KALABASH!?

    WHY NAME OUR CHILD AFTER A COCONUT BOWL...steups!!

    YOU BETTER HURRY HOME, MOMMY WANTS TO RECREATE THE NIGHT WE CONCEIVED OLLY!!!

    Recreate.. Ok i'll bring home d curry, roti skins and pepa sauce...

    Remember how ah did ress d ROTI skin on d ground and ah did put yuh tuh lie dong on it and then i gently placed the warm curry potato all over your body.. Then i sprinkled some " slight peppa " and den ah drop some beef on top ah it.. Den ah did ask yuh tuh ROLL ova and ah wrap yuh up.. and den ah START TUH NYAM !!... ..ah yes.. I'm all for recreating that.. just this time Doh put d peppasauce on meh " Boi boi " nah.. it does rel fyahhhhhhball bun


    QB n Sweetie - All yuh takin my lil knuckle head nexx yr.. who give all yuh permission ?

    Nytrini - Eat Crix

  11. #11
    Mrs. Cimo 2 QueenBea's Avatar QueenBea is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,822
    Credits
    1,019,880
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks

    QB n Sweetie - All yuh takin my lil knuckle head nexx yr.. who give all yuh permission ?
    Empress!

  12. #12
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks
    Recreate.. Ok i'll bring home d curry, roti skins and pepa sauce...

    Remember how ah did ress d ROTI skin on d ground and ah did put yuh tuh lie dong on it and then i gently placed the warm curry potato all over your body.. Then i sprinkled some " slight peppa " and den ah drop some beef on top ah it.. Den ah did ask yuh tuh ROLL ova and ah wrap yuh up.. and den ah START TUH NYAM !!... ..ah yes.. I'm all for recreating that.. just this time Doh put d peppasauce on meh " Boi boi " nah.. it does rel fyahhhhhhball bun


    QB n Sweetie - All yuh takin my lil knuckle head nexx yr.. who give all yuh permission ?

    Nytrini - Eat Crix
    OH GOSH... YOU HAD TO TELL DE WHOLE OF IMIX WE BUSINESS... NOW THEY'RE GOIN TO WONDER WHY WE SMELL LIKE CURRY AND ALWAYS LICKIN EACH OTHER!!

  13. #13
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea
    Empress!

    i did faddaleeks!

  14. #14
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204
    hmm.. it have ah swimmin facility by QB n Sweet mouth ?

  15. #15
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks
    hmm.. it have ah swimmin facility by QB n Sweet mouth ?

    mouth?? Yes there should be, I will find one...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •