Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Libby Guilty On 4 Counts In CIA Leak Trial

  1. #1
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520

    Libby Guilty On 4 Counts In CIA Leak Trial

    Verdict Read At Noon Eastern

    POSTED: 11:37 am EST March 6, 2007
    UPDATED: 12:07 pm EST March 6, 2007

    Email This Story | Print This Story

    WASHINGTON -- An 11 person jury found Vice President D1ck Cheney's former chief of staff guilty on four counts in the investigation into whether a CIA operative's name was intentionally leaked to the news media.

    The seven women and four men got the case near midday on Feb. 22.

    Jurors have asked only one substantive question -- involving Libby's discussions with Time magazine reporter Matthew Cooper -- but resolved it themselves before the judge could answer.

    Libby faces up to 30 years in prison but may get less time under federal sentencing guidelines.
    Last edited by MR HYPE; 03-06-2007 at 12:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126

  3. #3
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    Verdict Read At Noon Eastern

    POSTED: 11:37 am EST March 6, 2007
    UPDATED: 12:07 pm EST March 6, 2007

    Email This Story | Print This Story

    WASHINGTON -- An 11 person jury found Vice President D1ck Cheney's former chief of staff guilty on four counts in the investigation into whether a CIA operative's name was intentionally leaked to the news media.
    Good news.

  4. #4
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    wha makes it good?

    is he a scapegoat or a labba mouth?

  5. #5
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    wha makes it good?

    is he a scapegoat or a labba mouth?
    A bit of both.

  6. #6
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Great day in the morning.

  7. #7
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    wha makes it good?

    is he a scapegoat or a labba mouth?
    Libby is a scumbag. I have no doubt that he was carrying out Cheyney's wishes...but since he want to play hero and play fall guy, fack him. He's the one who leaked the info (at Cheney's behest no doubt), so let him pay the piper.

  8. #8
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBloopers View Post
    wha makes it good?

    is he a scapegoat or a labba mouth?
    he's both. he thought his alliance with Cheney would secure his innocence and then he got cocky with it.

    serves his stupid ass right.

  9. #9
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    good for him.

    he should have realized what he was doing and on top of that prob feels more stupid seeing that Cheney walks away.

    I am sure Bush will pardon his ass before he leaves office.

    SMH

  10. #10
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty View Post
    good for him.

    he should have realized what he was doing and on top of that prob feels more stupid seeing that Cheney walks away.

    I am sure Bush will pardon his ass before he leaves office.

    SMH

    u may be right!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •