Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Letting A Man Be A Man

  1. #1
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448

    Lightbulb Letting A Man Be A Man

    Fellas shall we clarify what this means for the ladies?

    As a preface...this goes BOTH WAYS. Men should also let women be women. Imo...this is becoming harder and harder as the roles of women have drastically changed in the last 30 years.

    I'll post what it means to me in a few.

    Now ladies this does not apply to degenerate, worthless, pimping, irresponsible males.

    And for you race crackheads, this applies to ALL colors. (watch some people get stumped over that *smfhygbfsm*)
    dollbabi likes this.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  2. #2
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    agroDOLCE likes this.

  3. #3
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Everybody stumped because I didn't make this about black men.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  4. #4
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    lol

  5. #5
    Registered User Poca's Avatar Poca is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    home
    Posts
    4,202
    Credits
    87,553,099
    If you were serious you would have shared your views.

    But this look like a bacchanal instigating thread.
    Chen ki jap pa mde!

  6. #6
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    u zeeit

  7. #7
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    Everybody stumped because I didn't make this about black men.
    Or...
    Maybe they are waiting for u to explain as stated in ur opening post?

    My answer will b the same after ur explanation...

    U can't "let a man b a man"... A man will b who he is and will show how much man he is or isn't... Same for a woman..
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  8. #8
    CaribKaraoke.com Owner CaribKaraoke's Avatar CaribKaraoke is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,667
    Credits
    23,010,027
    Here is the duty of a man in a relationship:

    Work tirelessly. Serve the woman. Lead the woman. Protect the woman. Be patient. Be kind. Be wise. Be attentive. Hold no record of wrongs. Be courageous. Be forgiving. Listen to the woman. Never cheat on her. Never swear at her. Never raise your hand at her. Pick your battles.

    That's manhood.
    http://www.CaribKaraoke.com

  9. #9
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca! View Post
    If you were serious you would have shared your views.

    But this look like a bacchanal instigating thread.
    Well to some children, crayons look like food.

    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    U can't "let a man b a man"... A man will b who he is and will show how much man he is or isn't... Same for a woman..
    O yes you can. For men & women to be in successful relationships, there has to be some sort of sacrifice in letting your mate be comfortable in who they are, as opposed to trying to make them be something else.

    What I am speaking of is more general and gender based....some of the things that may be described of course won't apply to ALL men.

    If I would've made this about black people, this thread would be 5 pages by now, and people would be cussing & carrying on.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  10. #10
    Registered User Poca's Avatar Poca is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    home
    Posts
    4,202
    Credits
    87,553,099
    You are still failing to reply to your own question.
    Chen ki jap pa mde!

  11. #11
    Registered User Vincent Vega's Avatar Vincent Vega is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,274
    Credits
    12,747,358
    @Carib.....Fack dat story bro^^ wat disney book u get dat crock a beetle shyt from...i blazin her guts in, smack her wen she get bol face, eat her food, n try not to make a mess wen i use her laptop to watch sum blues...
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

  12. #12
    Registered User LIONESS onda RISE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    13,118
    Credits
    1,063,611,852

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    Well to some children, crayons look like food.



    O yes you can. For men & women to be in successful relationships, there has to be some sort of sacrifice in letting your mate be comfortable in who they are, as opposed to trying to make them be something else.

    What I am speaking of is more general and gender based....some of the things that may be described of course won't apply to ALL men.

    If I would've made this about black people, this thread would be 5 pages by now, and people would be cussing & carrying on.
    No.. I have issue with the word let! I personally don't think u can let ppl be anything.. U should want them to b who they are and decide if that's what u can live with or not... lol because ultimately.. Ppl WILL be who they are
    femmeayitienne likes this.
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

  13. #13
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca! View Post
    You are still failing to reply to your own question.
    Steups.

    I said in a few, I move on my own schedule. Could be 10 minutes. Could be 10 hours.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  14. #14
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    No.. I have issue with the word let! I personally don't think u can let ppl be anything.. U should want them to b who they are and decide if that's what u can live with or not... lol because ultimately.. Ppl WILL be who they are
    Ok. Thats your opinion and that's fine . I disagree and think differently.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  15. #15
    Registered User Poca's Avatar Poca is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    home
    Posts
    4,202
    Credits
    87,553,099
    Lol, I hear you!

    However, people with conviction don't wait for back up nor need support to state their mind...



    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    Steups.

    I said in a few, I move on my own schedule. Could be 10 minutes. Could be 10 hours.
    Chen ki jap pa mde!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •