Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Let Me finally wave a Vincy Flag

  1. #1
    To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miramar, Florida
    Posts
    1,335
    Credits
    1,018,188

    Let Me finally wave a Vincy Flag

    I just want to say thanx to all the Vincy people that responded to my 'What good in St. Vincent' post. I am feel now as if i have missed out on a lot of stuff. The pics were amazing. I never knew that St. Vincent was so beautiful. All these years i never really had a desire to go to St. Vincent. I was content with going to Trinidad, but now that i see all the pictures I am ready to go. I love nature so i think that i will reall really enjoy my trip. St. Vincent here i come.

    If yall going to be in St. Vincent at the end of July, give meh a shout.

  2. #2
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    oh i doubt i'll still be around then. mo times. enjoy your stay. make sure you book Captain Yannis (catamaran cruise down the keys)

  3. #3
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    I just want to say thanx to all the Vincy people that responded to my 'What good in St. Vincent' post. I am feel now as if i have missed out on a lot of stuff. The pics were amazing. I never knew that St. Vincent was so beautiful. All these years i never really had a desire to go to St. Vincent. I was content with going to Trinidad, but now that i see all the pictures I am ready to go. I love nature so i think that i will reall really enjoy my trip. St. Vincent here i come.

    If yall going to be in St. Vincent at the end of July, give meh a shout.
    I shall be in St Vincent from middle of June til the end of September... yes yes...hate me now!

    I go PM my cell number down there to you closer to the time you arriving.

  4. #4
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    I shall be in St Vincent from middle of June til the end of September... yes yes...hate me now!

    I go PM my cell number down there to you closer to the time you arriving.

    is why yuh playing picasso

  5. #5
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,087,990
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    I just want to say thanx to all the Vincy people that responded to my 'What good in St. Vincent' post. I am feel now as if i have missed out on a lot of stuff. The pics were amazing. I never knew that St. Vincent was so beautiful. All these years i never really had a desire to go to St. Vincent. I was content with going to Trinidad, but now that i see all the pictures I am ready to go. I love nature so i think that i will reall really enjoy my trip. St. Vincent here i come.

    If yall going to be in St. Vincent at the end of July, give meh a shout.
    Well, it is nice seeing that VINCY flag.

    If you love NATURE, you're going to have a GREAT time in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

    I will be there in July, but it is going to be for Vincy Mas.

    By the time you get to St. Vincent, at the end of July, I should be back in the STATES.

    Well, enjoy the TRIP....I know you're going to have a FABULOUS time.

    PS: Make sure Montreal Gardens is on your places to visit.

  6. #6
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    is why yuh playing picasso
    Doh vex...lol

  7. #7
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    Doh vex...lol

    i still on ah high from my 'harassing' session.


    erm yuh ent have wuk to be doing

  8. #8
    The JaMô
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    i still on ah high from my 'harassing' session.


    erm yuh ent have wuk to be doing
    De wuk nearly done... could finish it off tomorrow...well later today seeing as what de time is

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •