Thread: Lesbians try to kill each other over a text message.. SMH

T-MAKAA

Thumbs down Lesbians try to kill each other over a text message.. SMH

Effects of homosexuality - A crazy flight attendant..and now this!

They seemed like the perfect couple.

An off-duty cop and her longtime girlfriend told friends they were engaged and raising their two children in a loving family - until a fight over a racy text message led to gunfire.

Ekeythia Dunston, 32, who joined the NYPD eight years ago, was arraigned on assault charges Tuesday for pumping two rounds into gal pal Erica LeGall early Monday as their two sons slept in their Harlem home.

"I don't understand it," said neighbor Pat Smith, 49. "They laugh all the time [and] they always got a smile. I've never seen a happier couple that sticks together like them."

The cop, her girlfriend and another friend returned to the apartment when LeGall, 42, received an inappropriate text message, enraging Dunston.

Investigators believe LeGall got the upper hand, snatched a clothes iron and bashed Dunston on the head with it several times, according to prosecutors.

Dunston managed to free herself and grab her service revolver - and then fired a pair of shots. LeGall was hit in the thigh and shoulder, officials said.
    "[Dunston] was severely beaten with the iron," said her defense lawyer, Edgar De Leon. "Her head was almost split open."

"It was a domestic dispute that escalated, and she had to defend herself," he said. "I think it is safe to say this relationship is over."

De Leon claimed the low bail [$1,000] - and the lack of an attempted murder charge - shows that prosecutors believe Dunston's claim of self-defense. He also said the couple's friend would back Dunston's story.

LeGall, who is in stable condition at Harlem Hospital, will also be charged, according to prosecutors. Her arraignment is expected later this week.

Dunston, clad in a white T-shirt, distressed jeans and purple high-top Converse sneakers, looked shaken as she silently walked out of court. She was suspended without pay for 30 days.

"If she didn't do nothing, she'd probably be dead right now," said Dunston's father, Bryant, whose brother is former Mets shortstop Shawon Dunston.

"I care for both sides," said Bryant Dunston. "Every couple argues, but this is really crazy here. Over a text? It's really stupid if you ask me."

jlemire@nydailynews.com

Read more: Cop Ekeythia Dunston, gal pal Erica LeGall facing charges in fight
    Last edited by T-MAKAA; 08-11-2010 at 01:58 PM.

TC
    Credits
    Mi gaad oh!

T-MAKAA

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Effects of homosexuality - A crazy flight attendant..and now this!
    lol The flight attendant who stormed off the plane was gay? Had a mind so!

Roz
    Credits
    Smh.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    Smh.
    I notice you are one of her friends on facebook .. Is there something you want to tell us ?

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    lol yall need to see dem comments under the article,

Marine1110
    12:05:10 PM
    Aug 11, 2010

They were getting ready for a lic-a-lot-a-puss fest, chick was hot and bothered, saw a message come in from another broad and that threw the equilibrium out of kilter. Ever go down on a woman (while drunk), pass out and when you come to, she is standing over you with a bucket of water or something else? That's how unstable the female beast is when in heat. This is not surprising to me at all.

4 GRANDMA
    9:51:04 AM
    Aug 11, 2010

So she got bashed over the head with an iron ! Either she has a hard head or the hair weave cushioned the attack! For a woman who got hit that hard? She doesn't have a hair out of place in picture. What were they both thinking - their own children are sleeping - who knows what could have happen if the child was awake when this nasty battle was going on??? AND do they read each other's text messages like that?

Read more: Cop Ekeythia Dunston, gal pal Erica LeGall facing charges in fight
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

TC
    Credits
    Dis is not how Rihanna end up getting a cutass too? Anyhow...my two cents is that people need to stay out of other people´s phone.

Credits
    Bun fire pon a sodomite gal, pokey mek for poke.

TC
    Credits
    So if was a woman read a man text pon the man phone you think things woulda go down differently?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T.C Tiger View Post
    So if was a woman read a man text pon the man phone you think things woulda go down differently?
    Yup, she would confronted her man he would have lied to her and everything would be ok.