Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Lehwe talk about dating....

  1. #1
    Unique woman TriniTrini's Avatar TriniTrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Success City
    Posts
    10,588
    Credits
    1,196,499

    Arrow Lehwe talk about dating....

    Two people just meet.
    Both attracted to the other person and they want to see each other again.

    ...Early on one lets the other person know they are looking for a relationship.

    The other does not... he/she just wants to devour the other person sexually.
    But does not share this with the one seeking a relationship.


    Should the one who is not seeking the relationship walk away?

    Or is it the responsibility of the one seeking the relationship to determine what the other person really wants and say buh bye if it is not the same relationship goal.
    I know what I would do. Just interested in your views.

    Some people like to say we will see how it goes... too early to decide right now... yadda yadda.

    What are your thoughts on this?
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

    Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

  2. #2
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    d one who want to bull should let d odder person know dey juss looking tuh brake and let den decide wat dey want to do.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  3. #3
    :::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wouldn't YOU like to know...
    Posts
    6,334
    Credits
    1,072,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    d one who want to bull should let d odder person know dey juss looking tuh brake and let den decide wat dey want to do.
    agree

  4. #4
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Females should go buy sex or fuk lames, because once they get dik from a good man they gon get attached.

  5. #5
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    There are tell tale signs of what a person's motives are quite early in a "relationship". Depending on how much we like the the person we may choose to ignore these signs.

  6. #6
    nikkigiovanni
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    d one who want to bull should let d odder person know dey juss looking tuh brake and let den decide wat dey want to do.
    that would be ideal, but i can't see it working out

    1-a man that just wants to screw and knows the female wants a relationship would never say that's all he wants because he KNOWS that will KILL his chances of getting the nani...so he will LIE and pretend to want a relationship just to get the nani


    2-a woman that just wants to screw, 9/10 will be honest and say that upfront...and that will be a turnoff to a man that wants a relationship, he might all call her all types of names and things....then if he just so happens to agree with her, and try to be down for that, that man usually ends up sprung off of the free spirit (cause he never met a woman that DIDN'T try to lock him down) and he in turn migh try to force her into a relationship

  7. #7
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,691
    Credits
    6,085,003
    how mature are these people??
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  8. #8
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Whenever ah woman talking dat kinda serious talk with me, I drop any nasty intentions.

    I eh wha talk meh business on here, but I learn my lesson on using women for sex when they on love. The shit could get very serious.
    So I will try to have a relationship or come clean.

  9. #9
    Unique woman TriniTrini's Avatar TriniTrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Success City
    Posts
    10,588
    Credits
    1,196,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    d one who want to bull should let d odder person know dey juss looking tuh brake and let den decide wat dey want to do.
    Good advice... make it plain

    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    Females should go buy sex or fuk lames, because once they get dik from a good man they gon get attached.
    some men are quite talented
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

    Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

  10. #10
    Unique woman TriniTrini's Avatar TriniTrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Success City
    Posts
    10,588
    Credits
    1,196,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    There are tell tale signs of what a person's motives are quite early in a "relationship". Depending on how much we like the the person we may choose to ignore these signs.
    Break it down for the class please professor.

    I will start with:
    The topics in the conversation is one.
    Certain series of questions asked is another.
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

    Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

  11. #11
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    Females should go buy sex or fuk lames, because once they get dik from a good man they gon get attached.
    wha yuh did seh bout k earlier dis marning? it applies here as well
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  12. #12
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    Break it down for the class please professor.

    I will start with:
    The topics in the conversation is one.
    Certain series of questions asked is another.
    seriously you dont need to go to college fuh dat
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  13. #13
    Plays Harder cassette_craig's Avatar cassette_craig is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gyalana
    Posts
    10,160
    Credits
    1,591,598
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    that would be ideal, but i can't see it working out

    1-a man that just wants to screw and knows the female wants a relationship would never say that's all he wants because he KNOWS that will KILL his chances of getting the nani...so he will LIE and pretend to want a relationship just to get the nani


    2-a woman that just wants to screw, 9/10 will be honest and say that upfront...and that will be a turnoff to a man that wants a relationship, he might all call her all types of names and things....then if he just so happens to agree with her, and try to be down for that, that man usually ends up sprung off of the free spirit (cause he never met a woman that DIDN'T try to lock him down) and he in turn migh try to force her into a relationship
    true
    joie de vivre

    carpe diem

    I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

  14. #14
    Spranga
    Guest
    i feel they are equally responsible

  15. #15
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    wha yuh did seh bout k earlier dis marning? it applies here as well
    who name K ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •