Thread: Law & Order Criminal Intent tonight!!

Credits

Exclamation Law & Order Criminal Intent tonight!!

On THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13,2007 AT 10PM ON USA; Law & Order CI is airing a new episode ripped from the headlines based off of the tragic events that took place this summer with:

NATASHA AERIEL
    TERRANCE AERIEL
    DASHON HARVEY
    IOFEMI HIGHTOWER

In your on personal opinion....does it seem kind of cruel that they would exploit such a trgic event like this?? I went to school with these people and the one survivor Natasha is deeply hurt and saddened that what happened to her is being made into an episode.

Check out the preview: Law and Order Criminal Intent (CI) TV Series USA Network - Law and Order Criminal Intent Episodes - USA Network

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by msvincy718 View Post
    On THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13,2007 AT 10PM ON USA; Law & Order CI is airing a new episode ripped from the headlines based off of the tragic events that took place this summer with:

NATASHA AERIEL
    TERRANCE AERIEL
    DASHON HARVEY
    IOFEMI HIGHTOWER

In your on personal opinion....does it seem kind of cruel that they would exploit such a trgic event like this?? I went to school with these people and the one survivor Natasha is deeply hurt and saddened that what happened to her is being made into an episode.

Check out the preview: Law and Order Criminal Intent (CI) TV Series USA Network - Law and Order Criminal Intent Episodes - USA Network
    how are they exploiting it?
    Those names you mentioned drew a blank to me until you described the circumstance. They dont do these stories for kiykiy entertainment it prob actually is like news, supposed to be informative and remind you of how tragic it was.
    Viewers empathize with the victims on the show anyway

And they have done TONS of ripped from the headlines stories why not protest all of them instead of the one about someone you know.
    Fair is fair ...either denounce all or chill and watch the episode.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by msvincy718 View Post

NATASHA AERIEL
    TERRANCE AERIEL
    DASHON HARVEY
    IOFEMI HIGHTOWER

I saw them showing clips of the show, i plan on catching it. But I don't see anything wrong with it, since a lot of their episodes are based on things that happened in NY and its environs. I remember when they did an episode on the boys whose boat sank near Hart Island a few years ago as well and the families made a stink because the show portrayed the victims as perverted teen boys who were killed by girls they interfered with.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    Caught this last night. Was a good episode but I'm mad its the last one for the season. As for the thread question, I agree w/ Taj and don't see it as exploitation. I was wondering though, because I never followed up on the case after awhile, was the ending/resolution of this episode close to the actual facts?