Thread: Law or life ?

Credits

Law or life ?

While Jeffrey Halstrom was fighting for his life on a St. Michael's Hospital operating table, the surgeon who had been rushing to his rescue was waiting on the side of a road for a Toronto police officer to write him a ticket for speeding.

Halstrom, who is recovering in the hospital's intensive care unit, suffered a massive heart attack around lunchtime Saturday. A short time later, Dr. Michael Kutryk, the hospital's cardiologist on call over the weekend, was stopped by a radar unit while rushing from his Leaside home to help.

But no amount of pleading or explaining would deter the officer from issuing the physician a $300 ticket, said Michael Oscars, Halstrom's longtime partner.

Traffic cop holds up speeding surgeon - thestar.com

Credits
    seen dis on de news, de guy who had a heart attack was a battyman, so i doh really care. dey even interviewed his "partner"

Credits

Thumbs down ur a loser{big time}

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    seen dis on de news, de guy who had a heart attack was a battyman, so i doh really care. dey even interviewed his "partner"
    you r ignorant and desusting u should always remamber wat goes around cums around and being a batty man is nothing but a sp aka {sexual prefrence}

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyboiju View Post
    you r ignorant and desusting u should always remamber wat goes around cums around and being a batty man is nothing but a sp aka {sexual prefrence}
    i dont even know where 2 start wit dis,