Thread: Lauryn Hill Goes "Crazy Like A Fox" On Wyclef! (VIDEO)

Credits

Lauryn Hill Goes "Crazy Like A Fox" On Wyclef! (VIDEO)

Lauryn Hill ain't putting up with Wyclef's chatter.

DETAILS: Clef Refuses To Sugarcoat Details Of Lauryn Hill Affair

Back in September, the Gone Till November singer revealed juicy details about his alleged affair with Lauryn Hill. Clef even wrote in his memoir that he thought Lauryn's son Zion was his baby before learning it was Rohan Marley's.

Oh Zion! Wyclef Says Lauryn Led Him To Believe The Baby Was His

Lauryn never responded to Clef's allegations, but during a show in Dallas recently, L Boogie finally addressed what she is calling the "deception," reiterating that the truth will always surface.

She said:
    When you are on the other side of liberation, just make sure you are not late. Be careful how you judge, there is a lot of deception out there. A lot of misunderstanding out there. A lot of miscommunication out there. A lot of false information out there. And notice, out of all the people who talk talk talk, whoís the silent one. Thereís a lot of chatter, but meÖ.

And you know why? Let me tell you why I donít chat back. Because I know that my brothers and my sisters are often times pawns in a bigger scheme so when they, under pressure, attack me, I love them still. Itís called the high road. Try taking it sometimes.

Iím not going to play my hand like the suppressive system would have me play my hand. Because I know about the oppression that took place in Haiti, and Jamaica, and America, and Africa and Europe. So just be patient. The truth always surfaces and especially, all you black folks out there who have had black mothers who carried you through thick and thin, when the system wanted to call them crazy, just remember thatÖ

You know I know Iím not crazy, thatís why I can use the word so freely. Crazy like a fox? Ahead of the curve. People donít like people thatís ahead of the curve, but unfortunately thatís not my problem.

Wow! We think it's only a matter of time before Clef hops on his Ducati and addresses Lauryn's tirade. What do you think?
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    time to hang up de jersey lauryn

Credits
    what did wyclef gain from talking about all that shit at this stage of the game though???
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Black Madonna
    Are they sure she talking about Clef and not her tax issues and her statements about going under the radar

Credits
    Phuck wyclef!!!

Lauryn is a phucking goddess.

Credits
    SAK PASSE my HAITIAN BROTHAS n SISTERS.

STILL, PHUCK WYCLEF for DOGGING OUT THE GODDESS LAURYN.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Credits
    Been tired of the both of them...
    Clef was always doing corny shit
    and lauren just is annoying

aint gonna diss her though cause she coulda been going through all kinds of shit through out life, and who knows what somebody going through to make em act up... but i just tune her and her nonsense out
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    PERFORMANCE OCTOBER 31 in HOUSTON, TEXAS

PHUCKING LEGEND...NO ONE TOUCHES this LADY.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee