Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Last one

  1. #1
    Dragon
    Guest

    Last one

    Why do some women think when a man asks for their number? He must be interested them?

    Why It cant be for biz

  2. #2
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    cause most of the time that's why they want it

  3. #3
    DJ Trixx
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON
    Why do some women think when a man asks for their number? He must be interested them?

    Why It cant be for biz

    Thus the reason I don't ask any woman for their number

  4. #4
    Registered User sexyshandy's Avatar sexyshandy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    california united states
    Posts
    680
    Credits
    1,062,696
    undefinedthat is so true i always think when guys want my number they want me lol

  5. #5
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON
    Why do some women think when a man asks for their number? He must be interested them?

    Why It cant be for biz

    what kind of biz de looking for

  6. #6
    June 22 - July 22 1SXYTRINI's Avatar 1SXYTRINI is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,526
    Credits
    1,005,911
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    cause most of the time that's why they want it
    .... and pretend it's for buisness

  7. #7
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON
    Why do some women think when a man asks for their number? He must be interested them?

    Why I cant be for biz

    well busines or not i aint giving him my number...cuz i've had one too many bad experiences with stalkers to learn from...so i'll take ur number and when i feel ur worthy of getting my number fine...so all those who have my number think of it as a privilege..btw i still wanna know how a fella got meh number last month yuh know call me after 11 in de fcukin nite to ask me out
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  8. #8
    I am not my hair! GettiGetti's Avatar GettiGetti is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    3,179
    Credits
    1,503,686
    It's because those women only get approached for their number when the guy is interested in them.

    I've been asked for my number many times and it's not always because the guy is interested in me, so I make sure I don't assume that's what they want when they ask for my number now.

  9. #9
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    what kind of biz de looking for
    TB. You saw tom in the street and told him you would like to advertise in his radio station and tom said sure give me yuh number. Would you say no

  10. #10
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON
    TB. You saw tom in the street and told him you would like to advertise in his radio station and tom said sure give me yuh number. Would you say no

    no.... i would his.... how i know he legit ?

  11. #11
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SXYTRINI
    .... and pretend it's for buisness

    exactly.....

  12. #12
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SXYTRINI
    .... and pretend it's for buisness
    Can i have yuh number ?

  13. #13
    Prettidolli16
    Guest
    The business is called horizontal negotiation....lol.

  14. #14
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettidolli16
    The business is called horizontal negotiation....lol.
    Not everyone has a vulgar mind like you

  15. #15
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettidolli16
    The business is called horizontal negotiation....lol.

    *cara dies*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •