Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lagahoo was right, It Does't Add Up

Gio__A Strange Fella

Lagahoo was right, It Does't Add Up

Stranger Reach..................

For those of you who have recently read what The Lagahoo had posted some days earlier, There is a horrible truth in his post that I'm sure many people on this site took with a grain of salt. Not because what he had to say wasn't logical, but because most of us were not ready to deal with such a reality, especially from a perspective that we may not be familiar with.

I'm also sure many of us never sat down to break the event down into small enough pieces to create a logical map; This map would have created a window of truth for us to look through.

The medium The Lagahoo used to convey his message was, more or less, from a biblical perspective. What I am attempting to do is to raise suspicion via little known facts put together as logically as possible to arrive at the same result.

1)The U.S. Military Gains from The Attacks:
    --The general public, for the most part, believes too much capital is being spent on defense and not enough on education and other matters. Now with the attacks, Americans are furied and ready for war at all cost, even if it means pouring all finnaces on revenge. The defense budget can be doubled now with no objection.

--During the Clinton administration, hundreds of Military Bases were shut down. With no talk of war, there was no need for them. Now with talk of an on going war, these bases will open up and begin to make money again(Yes, Military Bases Make Money).

2)The U.S Government(Bush Administration)gains from the attacks:
    --Bush was SELECTED president & not ELECTED. No chance of a second term for this man before 9/11/01. In fact he was finding it difficult to pass laws that would invade a person's privacy that even his father tried to push. Laws that would have everyone in this country tagged for surveilence. Laws such as the ability of the FBI to tap phones for no apparent police matter. Laws that would enable the government to track the movements of a person from space satellites. As of 9/11/01 these laws may very well come to pass within the next couple of years all in the name of "Security"

3)Bin Laden's Role on attacks
    -- None. Bin Laden was Interviewed the day after the
    attacks by American reporters. He emphatically expressed his pleasure of the events but stated he had nothing to do with it. (This Video by the way will never be shown again because the CIA will not allow it). So why should we believe him? Because he has never denied his involvment in previous attacks on U.S. Interest(Embasies, etc.). Why is this important...he has absolutely no motive to lie. He does not fear the U.S & knows the America does not want to war against him or they would have done it a long time ago. He is willing to die for his beliefs with no fear of death.

--America needed a scapegoat to direct a vengeful attack against. Patriots needed someone to blame to quench their thirst for revenge. Bin Laden fit the Bill as an already prominent terrorist figure.

--The fact is Terrorist are quick to claim responsiblity for such events and any one who would have claimed responsiblity would have been near god-like status in the mid east. Laden could have claimed responsiblity and become even more of an icon which could then lead to the recruitment of more troops. He gains nothing by lieing.

4)Something Fishy around here.(Sniff Sniff)
    --How it is that for years the Government has known that Domestic Airport security really isnt security? This should have been top priority to rectify, but alas it was not.
    --FOUR Planes hijacked in ONE morning, by men believed to have box cutters....Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....I dunno. Seems so easily done as if someone wanted it to happen.
    --Here's something interesting: At approximately 1:00pm they showed us "LIVE" video of Pakistan celebrating the disaster. It was daytime there too. But wait.....How could it have been daytime here & there at the same time? More American Propaganda shoved in our faces I'll Bet you.

This begs me to ask the question Could America have had something to do with last Tuesday?

Seems to me Lagahoo was on point: "THE WORLD TRADE CENTER AS WELL AS THE PETAGON WERE DISTROYED TO PROPAGATE THE COMMING OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER."

Fin

Stranger Gone.

Credits

RE: Lagahoo was right, It Does't Add Up

I read what u posted and it makes you really sit back and think. It is terrible that we live in America and now we have to question whether we are on the right side or not! I feel terribly frightened by all these events and even by all the theories that are being expressed. I am not afraid to say that I know these events will change my life and has done so already!
    If what you say is true, then believe me...we will never know the truth! I really hope that the country that we live in, would not do such a thing but hey....you never know!

So on a lighter note....being a west Indian (Trini) I will do as Trini's do...I will play my soca and find comfort in our music and our culture and know that if War breaks out close to home in the United States..I will be trying to make my way to TRINIDAD...if I could get a flight. LOL

P.S. "When you miss meh....I'll be d'ere, I'll be D'ere!!

:-) babash_gyal

Credits

Of course, there is a huge possibility of Co-conspirators from the US govt. How much are they willing to reveal to us. Take Roswell and area 51 for instance, peoples claims as seen by the govt. are that all these people are dillusional, all the way back to the 1940's. Even normal people all walks of life numbering in the thousands. But not to get into any byblical or religious conflict I am not even going to go there, but I personally have felt "SCAM" from the beginning and everything does not add up.

1)Box cutters incident - sorry to say, but if there is 3 men with 2 inch pocket box cutter blades, I am not going to wait for anyones thumbs up, I will physically take this situation into my own hands and fight these people even if it takes my own life, If they have a Rambo knife I am going to do the same thing, If they have a gun and depending on the situation I will wait to see if there is a time where one of the hi-jackers are vulnerable, then attack.

2)Osama Bin Ladden - Terrorists generally get off soo to speak on having credit taken for a certain cause. BELIEVE IT, if this man is still alive and he did it? which he may not even be, You will see tapes of him everywhere with him gloating and getting on bad that he did it for his cause. Ironically, this guy obviously is not doing it for capitol gain, he is a multi multi millionaire. He is doing it in his eyes for his religion no matter how backward that sounds in a westernized sense of thinking.

3)GW BUSH - Same way that this man was not elected by anyone, but selected, Could a conclusion be brought up that ballots were "tainted", I feel so. Pakistan prez Mooshref became president of Pakistan by terrorist acts in his own accord by constructing a coup and not "Elected" by Pakistan public, who by the way are pro Taliban. The bottom line here is that Bush is a major hypocrite by seeking support from this country, now he has just lifted the nuclear arms ban on Pakistan, is this guy a crazy jack@ss or what. now he is condemning nuclear warfare in that region, has he forgotten about India,They have nuclear weapons pointed at Pakistan just waiting for an excuse to use them, and what about the fact that China, the communist country responsible for human attrocities in Tibet, and Taiwan. They claim to be allies of Pakistan and I fear once they are involved it will be the start of very very bad things to come.

trinitat

being that i lost someone near and dear to me, i felt like the US should go in and bomb whoever just to pay them back and have them feel the pain that i, and thousands of others, have experienced. but when i sat back and really listened to the news and read some articles from independent media sources, I no longer want that. i do believe that we should retaliate because we have to show that there will be effects if anyone else tries to do this again (God forbid!) but it has to be a calculated effort with the same military precision that was used against us. however, just going into a country and blowing the hell out of anyone just because they look a little different or they practice islam, is barbaric and playing into the terrorists hands.

1) Gio is so on point when he says that the US makes money from war. As a matter of fact, if you lookin the NY times from the 16th, the only help wanted ads came from companies who have been contracted to build warships, etc. and these are the friends of the government. Also, $40 billion is being spent on "rebuilding and military readiness", where do you think the majority of that money is going to go? it damn sure isn't going to relief efforts in NY!

2) This is the only way that the US people are going to be able to unconditionally follow Bush, if he leads the country into war! we all know that we didn't elect this man and consider him to be somewhat of an ass, but now he is this "great leader" who is "respected by all" - it's the same thing his father did, when his popularity points went down, all of sudden we had the Gulf War.

3) Honestly didn't think about whether bin Laden did it or not, even if he didn't do it, he has done alot of other sh*t that he needs to pay for. i'd rather see him brought in alive but if he dies in process, no real loss to me. The man is unequivocally a terrorist who will continue his war against "the Great Satan" for as long as he lives, by the way, he also has s on who believes just as strongly as he does, only the son is smarter (scary)

4) Lastly, the CNN footage has been proven to be footage from 1991 (i might be wrong on the year) when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Have you noticed that they are not showing it anymore?

just my two cents

Credits

sorry for your loss trinitat

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

Credits

Its about time!!! Somebody using their head because when it come to the US government and the Media you can't beleive everything you hear!! I personally beleive the gov't have a hand in the world trade center bombing, but I don't think they expected it to come down like that. First of all Bim Laden say he would come back and try again!! Why wasn't the government watching out or were they and decided to exploit the situation. With all the technology the government has do you really think it was that simple to plan. Okay Let's say they really didn't know!!!(yeah right they had some knowledge) Anyway the news said the airport in Boston where the first plane came from made a 90 degree angle turn off course heading straight from NewYork and it took 20 minutes to get to NewYork. The Airport tried to contact the plane but no reply and there is a button for the pilot to press to signal the plane is hijacked. In that 20 minutes some real dutty governments decisions was made trust me. And the only plane to not reach its destination was the one headed for the white house. How do we know the government didn't shoot down the plane, it came down in Pennsylvannia in the middle of no where. That means no witnesses!! But reports say some heroes took over the hijackers and brought down di plane. Why no one made ah move on di other planes?? The hijackers had Boxcutters and knives!! You tell me if things don sound crooked to you!!

Well I have to run but one more last thought If the terrorist truly had no regard for innocent lives then they could have crashed at 12 noon when di place would have been well packed and if they wanted they could have crashed into the projects!! nuff ah dem in NewYOrk!!!!
    Just something to add for now!!!

trinitat

thank you girl, it's not something that i tell too many people because there's alot of people going through the same thing but i figured it would help to get my point across.

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-01 AT 03:17 PM (EST)[/font][p]Vincimadness,

You bought up some good points which I have been thinking about myself. These terrorists could have caused even more harm if they had struck these buildings an hour or two later when people are at their desks and settled in. Remember most of the stories..." I just went outside to get some coffee when the plane hit" or " I was running a little bit late because I had to take my son to school". That building was not at full capacity. Also why were there not varied and massive attacks taking place across this country simultaneously if their intent was to kill massive numbers of people? For one the terrorists have been able to not only destroy lives but also have crippled this country financially. I truly do not believe that the passengers on the plane that crashed fought the hijackers. The news media had reported that fighter jets were following the plane and if the intended target was the White House why would they not shoot it down? They may have been thinking kill 64 people onboard or kill God knows how many people on the ground plus destroy an American landmark.

Reema Bwoy

If China get involved it's world war 3, but they sucking The US behind and wouldn't do something like that. To much monry involed. Everthing made in bloody China.

LC
    Credits

>[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-01
    >AT 03:17 PM (EST)[/font]
    >
    >Vincimadness,
    >
    >You bought up some good points
    >which I have been thinking
    >about myself. These terrorists could
    >have caused even more harm
    >if they had struck these
    >buildings an hour or two
    >later when people are at
    >their desks and settled in.

Did you ever think that plane delays happen more often mid morning than earlier when the planes took off? Why would they risk being stuck in a delay?

>I truly do
    >not believe that the passengers
    >on the plane that crashed
    >fought the hijackers

As for the passengers not fighting the hijackers how can you account for ALL the phone
    calls to their loved ones describing the ordeal. Do you honestly think the US goverment
    could make all these Americans make up stories like that? Do you honestly believe that
    the US gov't could make 19 American people kill themselves? The American public loves to
    go to the press so that would not be possible. Why were all the hijackers from the
    Middle East? hmmm
    such inane statements......... x( x( x(

lc

trinitat

lc, i ain't taking no sides but the "inane" comment was unnecessary - she, like everyone else here, is just expressing her opinion and you don't have to judge her comments, just reply to them without the extra commentary.

i hate to say it but the US government has done some shady things in the past and this could just be the first on domestic soil! while it is possible that the passengers attempted to fight off their attackers, couldn't theyhave been trying to and then been shot down. they gov't will sacrifice a plane full of people to save the white house and don't ever get that twisted! as classicivy said, it is a national landmark and the seat of pwer for our government, they will never let that be destroyed if they have a choice!

and as to why all of the hijackers were middle eastern, wouldn't they make the best scapegoats at a time like this?

Credits

Trinitat,

Thanks. I won't even waste time to comment to LC. Anyway...while terrorists may strike us at broad daylight...the US strikes at night. Ask the countless people around the world with pieces of missiles or shells that litter their backyards.

Credits

LC,

I just want you to note these points:
    1. The debris of the fourth aircraft that crashed was scattered in pieces over quite a distance as reported by CBS in one of their early reports. The obvious conclusion means that there is a great possibility that it was shot down.

2. ##### Cheney slipped up when he revealed that the government had ordered that any hijacked aircraft be shot down.

3. There were fighter jets following the fourth aircraft.

4. Those "wives" of the heroic passengers who spoke to the media were just a bit too rehearsed I find. There was one in particular who was too composed for words...just my impression.

Credits

I am so proud to hear West Indians coming up and thinking of "the things that dont add up". Posting on the St.Maarten Daily Herald board, some Americans just dont want to think in any other direction. They want only revenge and believe everything the media tells them.

I got so much heat trying to show them and bring a different point across, but in any case, I see that it must be the culture thing cause reading your post, sure lets me see that I am not alone in my thinking.

GOOD JOB you all, Proud to be a West Indian, and if a war broke out here in Holland, I will be the first on a plane back to my smally island, St.Maarten.

trinitat

no problem gyul, we oldheads to islandmix gotta stick together 'cause some of these new cats really don't know what's up and don't know how to respectfully disagree with a person!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast