Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies would you marry a man 30 yrs older

Credits

Ladies would you marry a man 30 yrs older

than you?I am 29 and my common law partner will be 59 this year,we were just friends but got closer overtime.He treats me good....cooks,cleans,pays the rent and bills and helped me get my papers.He now wants to get married and have a kid,i have no kids he has 3 (all grownup) should i get married and have a kid and have him buy a house and make sure we will be taken care of financially or should i stay until i meet a younger man (I haven't met any who i'm interested in).Should i leave what i've seen for what i haven't seen?
    I am confused,i love him but i am worried about the age difference,he looks good now but who knows how wrinkly he will be in the next 10 yrs.What would you do?

Credits
    Hmmm do wey uh feel. We are strangers who will have our opions and do not know that happiness that this man brings to your life, so ultimately it is YOUR choice.
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    all the names to come up with and "sweetpumpum" get de bligh?

Credits
    rub he skin wit sweetpumpum juice every nite b4 bed and he wont wrinkle but wen ur stop it go set in eh...look wat happen to swallow.
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    rub he skin wit sweetpumpum juice every nite b4 bed and he wont wrinkle but wen ur stop it go set in eh...look wat happen to swallow.
    What happen to Swallow?

Credits
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    What happen to Swallow?
    eh?
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits
    eh?
    Wha happen to you, yuh ah fall pon the wayside now.

Credits
    Sweetpumpum...also, if the man's age is bothering you, u should just leave him alone because it will ALWAYS be a problem. I have learned my lesson dont feel bad to llow somebody when EVERYTHING dont add up to YOUR liking. So what if they nice? so what if they do this and that....the longer yuh leave it to prolong yuh will be deemed a bigger liar when u do leave...because u will...he is only getting older...doh lower yuh standards, make YOU happy...he has lived his life, live urs
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    so let me get this straight.. you stayed with him all throughout him getting you your papers and all this other stuff, him treating you well but you wondering if you should stay with him UNTIL a younger man comes along or just go ahead and marry him now and be happy with him?

doesn't sound like you LOVE this individual, sounds like you like him and care for him very much but if you don't truly llove him then do a little catch-and-release and let him find a woman who really loves him... you seem very caught up on age.. when in reality.. you may start to look older and how would you feel if he start looking towards getting a younger replacement for you cos he was worried that gravity will do a piledriver on your womanly assets?? jus sayin..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpumpum View Post
    than you?I am 29 and my common law partner will be 59 this year,we were just friends but got closer overtime.He treats me good....cooks,cleans,pays the rent and bills and helped me get my papers.He now wants to get married and have a kid,i have no kids he has 3 (all grownup) should i get married and have a kid and have him buy a house and make sure we will be taken care of financially or should i stay until i meet a younger man (I haven't met any who i'm interested in).Should i leave what i've seen for what i haven't seen?
    I am confused,i love him but i am worried about the age difference,he looks good now but who knows how wrinkly he will be in the next 10 yrs.What would you do?
    you love him , so that it doesn't matter . when you love him , you think his age at first ? I guess you forget his age feeling you love him.

Think about the his age again when you two get that older. and just feel what you exactly want to do just now.

for me , that age is not fine . but you are not me .

Do just you want to do. and be happy with him

Credits
    ageed
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    This thread is packed with cowards.

SPP go read my input about your biological age.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    so let me get this straight.. you stayed with him all throughout him getting you your papers and all this other stuff, him treating you well but you wondering if you should stay with him UNTIL a younger man comes along or just go ahead and marry him now and be happy with him?

doesn't sound like you LOVE this individual, sounds like you like him and care for him very much but if you don't truly llove him then do a little catch-and-release and let him find a woman who really loves him... you seem very caught up on age.. when in reality.. you may start to look older and how would you feel if he start looking towards getting a younger replacement for you cos he was worried that gravity will do a piledriver on your womanly assets?? jus sayin..
    Ok i read it over cause I thought I was reading it wrong... well she gettin ting now.. wuh she goh leave him now "just because".
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze View Post
    Ok i read it over cause I thought I was reading it wrong... well she gettin ting now.. wuh she goh leave him now "just because".
    Did yall hearsay she don't have any chirren.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast