Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies would you go with a man if he tells you he doesn't 'Eat'??

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Question Ladies would you go with a man if he tells you he doesn't 'Eat'??

This may be answered differently according to cultural backgrounds... But in light of where yuh from, if you met this really nice guy and during the courtship he indicates to you that he does NOT 'eat box' and he never will no matter how bess the woman is, would you proceed with a serious relationship or would you just keep it moving and move along?

AND BE HONEST!!!!!!
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    i'd possibly be more turned away if he said he didn't do any sort of housework..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    This may be answered differently according to cultural backgrounds... But in light of where yuh from, if you met this really nice guy and during the courtship he indicates to you that he does NOT 'eat box' and he never will no matter how bess the woman is, would you proceed with a serious relationship or would you just keep it moving and move along?

AND BE HONEST!!!!!!
    Wha if he like to puh he piggy in oman buttum an he lookin like he wanta bonx becaw yuh eh seem amenable. Remembah he rell bess eh, evryting yuh want in ah man. Yuh go give een an leh him plow yuh buttumhole?
    Space available for RENT

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i'd possibly be more turned away if he said he didn't do any sort of housework..
    u know, i honestly dont mind if a man doesnt do house work... i guess thats part of my upbringing... my mother always did everything for dad and us,, so i'm sort of the same.... i dont see it as a must for a man to help around the house.. i wont mind,,, but if he doesnt do any, i wont care too much!

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    Wha if he like to puh he piggy in oman buttum an he lookin like he wanta bonx becaw yuh eh seem amenable. Remembah he rell bess eh, evryting yuh want in ah man. Yuh go give een an leh him plow yuh buttumhole?
    I just shifted in my chair.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    u know, i honestly dont mind if a man doesnt do house work... i guess thats part of my upbringing... my mother always did everything for dad and us,, so i'm sort of the same.... i dont see it as a must for a man to help around the house.. i wont mind,,, but if he doesnt do any, i wont care too much!

nah.. i not for that.. that mentality usually comes with other things.. so its one thing if hes willing to do it and just usually doesnt do it.. but if he states he doesnt do it.. then.. errrks.. thats a problem.. ..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Gladiator
    So DD this is what important to your relationship ?...are you a modern woman ? Are Modern Women Failures?

T-MAKAA
    God and Satan gonna flip a coin for u..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not surrender my bamcee to be molested by some vicious gargoyle......... Dat is NOT for in there.. Go Yuh Whey star

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    I just shifted in my chair.
    sorry dahlin
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

sharkie

AND BE HONEST!!!!!!
    He may be nice, but he may not be the right fit for me because it'll be apparent that we don't have the same ideas when it comes to pleasuring a partner and what is important to dem.

So yeah, eventually he would have to ride out, or get accustom to waking up wit a crotch on he nose, cuz i eh go be sufferin

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    He may be nice, but he may not be the right fit for me because it'll be apparent that we don't have the same ideas when it comes to pleasuring a partner and what is important to dem.

So yeah, eventually he would have to ride out, or get accustom to waking up wit a crotch on he nose, cuz i eh go be sufferin
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post

I still havin truble gettin uze to de grown up u oui
    Space available for RENT

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast