Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, who has the better chance...

Credits

Ladies, who has the better chance...

Ok, so 5 yrs ago...u travel to ur home country on vacation. At a fete', u meet this guy who is really really attractive, and the days follow you spend a lot of time with him. He would come pick you up and take you all around, and you all would have some nice meaningful conversation...he would be and absolute gentleman. When you got back home, you all stayed in contact and became very good friends. The next year went down for for vacation, and planned to see each other. Though ur vacation this year was shorter and only got to spend one day with him, it was just as good as last year. He tells you that he really likes you, and wanted know if you felt the same. You tell him you do like him, but nothing cud' come between you all because you just started a relationship with someone you been seeing for that past few months. He says he understands, and it has no effect on you alls' friendship.

So, you return home...and the friendship continues and gets stronger. The next year you go back down for vacation. He comes and check you , and you all lime again like the other times. At the end of the night when he drops you home, he tries' to kiss you...you tell him you can't (though ur real attracted to him) cuz, you are involved. You return back again from vacation friendship still strong and grows more...

The nex' year comes...you visit home again on vacation for 3 whole weeks. You see each other a lot from the first week, by the second week you kiss him. He says nothing about it, and u kiss him again another time. So, he asks what has gotten into you...because when he made advances b4, you spoke of ur commitment. You fill him in that you and your SO' have broken up. By week 3 you all are sleeping with each other. You return home now after another great vacation. And, just like all the other times you alls' friendship is still in tact and continues to grow.

At this time you go limin' with some friends and get introduced to a guy through some mutual friends, pick up conversation laugh/joke...all smiles. Just hit it off from jump...he is from ur home country too! You all start the dating thing', ur friend back home knows your seeing a guy...but knows it's nothing serious. After about 4-5 months you and this New guy are virtual inseparable...you can see long term possibilities, and he posses so many of core qualities you want in a man. Now, its 9 months and the both of you are real serious about each other. You're friend back home ask if you and the guy are still dating, or are you too serious. You tell him, you having strong feelings for him...but not sure of how he feels...(though you know it's mutual, you're playing it down to friend from back home). So, friend from back home says... he wants to talk to you about something, but don't know how you go feel about what he has to say. So, you ask him to go head' and ask you whatever it is, he wants to ask.

So, he tells you..."Well, we know each other for like 5 yrs...and through the years my interest & feelings have gotten stronger and stronger... you're my best friend and I would never want to lose that...but you are the kind of woman I also would want to spend the rest of my life with. I don't know if u have the same exact feelings as me...But, anyways I want to come to farrin'...and you know I would have to eventually marry someone to get str-8. I was thinking maybe you would want marry me forreal, but if not...would you help me out anyways?".....So, you tell him that you don't know, this is a lot to think about and it's all a surprise. So, he says...well don't rush it...just take ur time and think about it.

So, he leaves it alone there...and doesn't bring it up for some weeks. He ask you if you thought about it you say, ur still trying to sort tings' out. So, he backs off again. Now it's 6 weeks later. You and ur SO' been together about 6 months solid, but dating for almost a whole year. Your SO' tells you there is something he wants to speak to u about, make some free time to discuss it with him. So, you do...and, the two you are there on the couch' and he says...."Honey, we been together roughly a year now...and, I truly love you...you mean everything to me, And, this year has been hard for me...I've been struggling a lot unknowingly to you. But, through all that struggle and stress you have been the thing kept my spirits positive & strong, that's why I love you so much. Baby, I been here 4 yrs and I don't have legal status. I'm trying so hard, but I can't manage any more...the uncertainty is killing me. this is not the way I would want to ask you this, but I have to ask you...would you consider marrying me, and help me get my papers?"

Ok, ladies...who has the better chance of you ending up marrying, the guy back home or ur new beau'?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    neither!!!

but if i want to live in fantasy island for a minute i would say dude back home....

cuz as soon as new dude start that talk..i would know it was his intention all along.

but in reality, i would never marry anyone for that reason
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    can't believe I read all that blue bullshit..... but anyways the island one might be a better chance at a real thing.... he took 5 years.... the other one took 6 months......

I don't like either situation though

Poca
    neither one of them.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    neither one of them.
    The question is not who u would actually choose...But which one would u consider more if you were.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    So much to read lol, anyway the one back home. the one here u'll always have it in the back of your mind that maybe that's the real reason for his proposal. Since in the novel it was mentioned that he been struggling with the thing for months.

Credits
    Neither !!!

Poca
    neither one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    The question is not who u would actually choose...But which one would u consider more if you were.

Credits
    I not really on that fraud scene but to answer ur question.. The one back home might be better cos u at least knew him while the one up here might have been on the hustle from jump
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Poca
    but how much did you know of him since you only really met for a total of maybe 10 weeks?

Credits
    summarize!!!!
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by caribflexbk View Post
    So much to read lol, anyway the one back home. the one here u'll always have it in the back of your mind that maybe that's the real reason for his proposal. Since in the novel it was mentioned that he been struggling with the thing for months.

side question: So, if the Guy here said he was marrying someone for papers, would still maintain a relationship with him? or would that be the end of you two?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca View Post
    but how much did you know of him since you only really met for a total of maybe 10 weeks?

It's been a year you know him, and started dating...but for these past 6months you two have been a committed couple.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    side question: So, if the Guy here said he was marrying someone for papers, would still maintain a relationship with him? or would that be the end of you two?
    I haven't met one couple that "married for papers" that don't have a child lol and not years down the line either. so i doubt i would maintain a relationship

Credits
    I'm happy for you ladies that read all that crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast