Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Ladies, what would you do????

  1. #1
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236

    Ladies, what would you do????

    Scenario: you've been friends with a girl for a long time lets say 7-8 yrs. You hear rumors that she's an undercover lezzy but she never confirms it. One day she tells you that she's attracted to you and wants to have sex with you...how would u respond??

  2. #2
    aka Tiny-Winey reppin SIA Pretty Preya's Avatar Pretty Preya is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,987
    Credits
    1,011,855
    well if i had an idea she was a lesbian i wouldn't be shocked by her telling me this, however i would let her know she is my gurl and all but i dont get down like that... and if she cant be my friend without trying to cross those borders then guhlong

  3. #3
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    Scenario: you've been friends with a girl for a long time lets say 7-8 yrs. You hear rumors that she's an undercover lezzy but she never confirms it. One day she tells you that she's attracted to you and wants to have sex with you...how would u respond??



    i'd tell her hell no. i am not into that...
    and then as a friend, i'd advise her she should tek buddy gyal!! its a good thing. does a body real good.


  4. #4
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    lol @ tek buddy gyal...

    but would you be able to continue to be friends with her? would you now be careful how you talk or how you behave around her?

  5. #5
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    lol @ tek buddy gyal...

    but would you be able to continue to be friends with her? would you now be careful how you talk or how you behave around her?
    yea why not...just as long as she acts normal and ting. and i would continue to act like my normal self.

    but the minute she start to act funny or come on to me, i'd nip it in the bud. if it still continue, den she gets cut off.
    Last edited by Ms. QT CuTe; 06-05-2008 at 01:32 PM.

  6. #6
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    take her han..and go find a man to bless.....

  7. #7
    Brown Milk
    Guest

  8. #8
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    would u be at all tempted to try it? just for the hell of it?

  9. #9
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    would u be at all tempted to try it? just for the hell of it?
    would u?




  10. #10
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    Scenario: you've been friends with a girl for a long time lets say 7-8 yrs. You hear rumors that she's an undercover lezzy but she never confirms it. One day she tells you that she's attracted to you and wants to have sex with you...how would u respond??

    Dunk her head in ah barrel full of d stinkest salt fish and tell she that should last her ah lifetime.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  11. #11
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    would u?



    Nah not me...i'm strictly dickly

    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Dunk her head in ah barrel full of d stinkest salt fish and tell she that should last her ah lifetime.

  12. #12
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Dunk her head in ah barrel full of d stinkest salt fish and tell she that should last her ah lifetime.
    Chinks behave nah gyrl..hahahahaha.

    I'd tell her NO mam..I'm not into that...If she carry on wid any froward behaviour I'd tell her I cant be friends with her cause I feel uncomfortable...

    And no i wont try it...choops.. Same nyammin/carpet munching and oman can do I could get a man to do it and den poke it....

  13. #13
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Chinks behave nah gyrl..hahahahaha.

    I'd tell her NO mam..I'm not into that...If she carry on wid any froward behaviour I'd tell her I cant be friends with her cause I feel uncomfortable...

    And no i wont try it...choops.. Same nyammin/carpet munching and oman can do I could get a man to do it and den poke it....
    Glad to know you wouldn't horn me...
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  14. #14
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Glad to know you wouldn't horn me...
    Well!! Dat tooo

  15. #15
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    Scenario: you've been friends with a girl for a long time lets say 7-8 yrs. You hear rumors that she's an undercover lezzy but she never confirms it. One day she tells you that she's attracted to you and wants to have sex with you...how would u respond??
    if we've been friends for 7-8 years, then she wouldn't tell me that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •