Thread: LADIES: Uhmmm..question.

Credits

LADIES: Uhmmm..question.

for those that live in the Caribbean, and those that came to States, Canada, UK late teens/20's....

Were you tying up our hair in the caribbean and continue when you came to foreign....or, you adopted that method when you came to foreign?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Nah dat is a ole flex . Plenty people I used to see with their head tied up in some cloth and they going to UWI or something.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Taj
    Credits
    you mean to bed or out and about during the day?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    "Tying up your hair?" What do you mean? Do you mean wrapping your head as a style or at night like someone already asked?

I came early teens so I don't know if I should speak but we used to wrap our hair every night. I never generally wore my hair covered otherwise but there were certain relatives that did not believe in women being bare-headed so I always wrapped my head when I was around them. I favored the "African-style" but almost everyone else just tied their head normally. My mother almost always tied her head. Even now in New York she does it about 25% of the time- most likely just to annoy me....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    you mean to bed or out and about during the day?
    To bed...I meant, sorry...my bad.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

TC
    Credits
    I've asked and I was told that it is to keep the hair tidy and that it stays very neat for the next day.

I for one cannot tie my head unless it's for a style for half hour or something, which is usually in the form of a bandana which comes off to be waved it the fete!

Credits
    Oh to bed ? Well plenty girls when they get their hair braided had to keep it for the week so they wud have their hair tied to lessen the mess up... I don't tie my hair unless I oiled it.. Otherwise is sleep, wake up and comb...I find wrapping your hair is painful for me... Close to the scalp hurts... Don't do that at all
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat