Thread: ladies no mean no rite?

Credits

ladies no mean no rite?

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/G...pe_Ruling.html

basically if during intercourse the lady says no, that means 4 the man to stop rite away and no more correct? just want allyuh opinion bcuz talkin with some of the men/women at lunch about this topic i heard some pretty crazy and disturbing things.

salt

Credits
    If I say no, I mean HELL NO. I have never been in the situation where I am already in the mix and saying no, before it is over, but I guess a NO, should always be a NO MORE.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    You see this is touchy, why, because a man would be wrong if he continues and give nuff pressha when she says no, but then a woman would be wrong if she goes back and forth/ back and forth playing mind games. My thing is if yuh going to play the game of casual sex with someone trust them enough to be able to remove yourself and knowing what is RIGHT from WRONG. Easy as slice pie.

Credits
    thanx 4 the input. some of the men were saying once it start dey muss finish. also comments like 'i'll pretend i don't hear her' and other craziness. some were joking, but others were serious.

salt