Thread: Ladies, if you can...

Ladies, if you can...

answer/tell me about what is on the mind of a woman' whom is a homebody, and her SO' is a non-homebody...

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    answer/tell me about what is on the mind of a woman' whom is a homebody, and her SO' is a non-homebody...

ummmmm.....ok bye bye...yuh would need ah S.O to ansa dis ent???
    Love Life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    ummmmm.....ok bye bye...yuh would need ah S.O to ansa dis ent???

lol...do u have any friends or family tht, always home an thier SO'..is always out somewhere/events/fetes/limin'/etc.

I only ask becuz I'm familiar with the mindset of Males who are Homebodys' and their Women are non-homebodys'....which is usually is alot of insecurity & accusations like, "You out deh, lookn' man"..."You sure it's ur mother's yuh was at?".

I see/know a lot of fellas that are not really homebodys', and it seems like the women they're with are just...well, jus' "there". like, if their jus' taking up space. So wondering what is the attitude or mentality of women like that. Perhaps, their agenda is being served...but what is the typical agenda?

maybe, some fellas'...might know more, cuz women don't always let their counterparts in on everything? so fellas?

lol...do u have any friends or family tht, always home an thier SO'..is always out somewhere/events/fetes/limin'/etc.

I only ask becuz I'm familiar with the mindset of Males who are Homebodys' and their Women are non-homebodys'....which is usually is alot of insecurity & accusations like, "You out deh, lookn' man"..."You sure it's ur mother's yuh was at?".

I see/know a lot of fellas that are not really homebodys', and it seems like the women they're with are just...well, jus' "there". like, if their jus' taking up space. So wondering what is the attitude or mentality of women like that. Perhaps, their agenda is being served...but what is the typical agenda?

maybe, some fellas'...might know more, cuz women don't always let their counterparts in on everything? so fellas?
    Any of my friends i know that are homebodies..are not home for those reasons u stated..they are home cause they wanna b...they tired, exhausted, fed up of that life and/or like to jusss sit back n chillax...im a homebody cause partying or hyepness isnt always my idea of fun......the So's who are outside 'living it up' almost always getting into 'trouble' out dey too or their partners have reason to feel insecure-ishhhh....but i feel that would b d case whether they were homebodies ornot
    Love Life!!!

I dunno... Probably they feel that they don't need to be out there policing nobody... Sometimes both can be homebodies...or both be party animals.... But when its opposite then they probably know what they deal with and they probably spend the quality time.... So they don't feel insecure

CocoErotika
    maybe she aint studying him. she at home doing her and letting him run the streets doing him. it works when both parties leave each other alone to do them... like back in the day

problem arises when they rey to stop each other or when one tries to stop the other

Horn in meh cunt again...
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Hahahaha!

wanna, contribute something more constructive then that fellas...

lol hahaha