Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Ladies............

  1. #1
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505

    Ladies............

    men to..


    have u ever had a situation with ur friends whereby u purchase something new, whether its a new pair of shoes, something for ur house, etc. and ur friend would make a comment such as "i really dont think its nice" THEN a week later u see them sporting the same thing or similar

  2. #2
    The JaM™
    Guest
    lol... yup!

  3. #3
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    happens all the time, all i do is say "i thought you didn't like it?" *smh*

  4. #4
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    *nods in agreement*

  5. #5
    The JaM™
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    happens all the time, all i do is say "i thought you didn't like it?" *smh*
    Ain't it hilarious to see them fumbling and stammering to come up with a good reason as to why they bought it? lol...

  6. #6
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaM™ View Post
    Ain't it hilarious to see them fumbling and stammering to come up with a good reason as to why they bought it? lol...
    and i just laugh straight in their face

  7. #7
    The JaM™
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    and i just laugh straight in their face
    I does watch them dead in the eye with a big grin on my face. It's fun watching them get vex...lol

  8. #8
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    dude ah use to be cool wit did dat shit a few time.....sad thing is i cah even dress properly
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  9. #9
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    *nods in agreement*
    oye big face, i swear immigration pick yuh up in dat last big sweep
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  10. #10
    Don't Watch Me, Watch TV TriniDoll1's Avatar TriniDoll1 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,589
    Credits
    1,011,744
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlee View Post
    men to..


    have u ever had a situation with ur friends whereby u purchase something new, whether its a new pair of shoes, something for ur house, etc. and ur friend would make a comment such as "i really dont think its nice" THEN a week later u see them sporting the same thing or similar
    All the time...you just have to laugh...telling them anything about it won't make a difference...people are badminded in this world.

  11. #11
    Banned Ms. QT CuTe's Avatar Ms. QT CuTe is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a huge Mansion
    Posts
    7,531
    Credits
    11,505
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaM™ View Post
    lol... yup!
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA View Post
    happens all the time, all i do is say "i thought you didn't like it?" *smh*
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    *nods in agreement*
    LOL. glad to see I’m not the only one this happen to

    LOL @ nygee

    Trinidoll…yuh right. Nutting more dan bad minded. I could see if de person gave a compliment den go and get it….but to hate on it and turn around and go get it…that’s low.

  12. #12
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Jack Bauer View Post
    oye big face, i swear immigration pick yuh up in dat last big sweep

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •