Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L.I. Shout Outs.

Credits

L.I. Shout Outs.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-01 AT 11:38 AM (EST)[/font][p]Just wanna send shouts to everyone who attended. Powder Posse, Jumbies and We Reach were rolling deep (everybody was admiring our flags). Big ups to Ilandfntsy, SanDo, Junkyard Dogg, Socababy, Socaboy, Blackie, SocaQ, Classyivy, Winababy, Dragon TriniBoom, Young Chow and everyone else I may have forgotten. We had a nice time, Invasion was corny but we had to take what we could get. All in all it was pretty good for five dollars.

God Bless!

Credits

RE: L.I. Shout Outs.

Shout out to the Islandmix posse I met in Strong Island. I must disagree with brownskintrini, though. I thought Invazion band wasn't that bad. I saw them first in Klub Karnival one Sunday. I think they have good future ahead of them, they just have to work out their kinks.

All in all, my crew say we in Stong Isle again, next year. Brooklyn better watch it's back because in a few years LI carnival might be giving it some stiff competition. We like the fact that it ends in a park. That is what Bee Kay needs.

Robber out.

Blessings.

Credits

why is it that I never bounce yul up in a fete when we're both there. I was in the middle with powder posse, and still yet i didn't make yul out. that funny, for all you know we was probaly dancing right next to each other.

Credits

Much love to:

Junkyard Dogg, SanDo, brownskintrini, socababy (tell yuh roommate to post someting so ah could remember she screen name), Powder Posse, Jumbies, D'socarat, Gio, Blackie (not to worry I have your wineskin), socaboy, socaq, classyivy1 (finally we meet up w/ yuh), winababy, Dragon (and he 40 children), TriniBoom & Young Chow.

L.I. was a nice little lime.

Blessings!!!

Credits

I would defintely like to send love to the islandmix family I met up with in LI: Brownskintrini, Llandfnsty, Socababy (Good luck with school), SanDo, Junkyard Dog, Socaq, Dragon, Socaboy (I won't be a stranger from now on), Winababy. It was nice finally putting a face to you guys.

Much love goes out to the rest of the crew that was in LI that I did not get to meet!

Credits

Beautiful Trini, what you had on, becase I was jumping with them too. I was wearing an army green tank top with jeans and a camouflage belt, ah was rocking a ponytail also.

God Bless!

Credits

I love liming with the islandmix crew. We always make the best out of every situation. But Brownskin, gyul I liked Invasion Band. Seriously they have potential. I guess it is sometimes hard to "welcome" (could not find a better word) a new band, especially when we are use to the musical genious of we band Xtatik!!!!!!!!

But all in all, I had fun. Big ups to the fam, now we getting to big, I cant write allyuh name. But it was a pleasure finally meeting SocaQ and ClassyIvy! Hopefully this wont be the last of us liming together. But then again, the way we all have been bonding, it wont be :)!

One ting make me vex, is why they started the show so late. Surface and Traffik was inside the grounds from since 4 in the afternoon. Yuh see we need to start the shows on time!!!

Oh well, hopefully next time tings will be better. But it was a nice lime.

Peace and Love
    socababy

Credits

yeah boy invasion band have real potiential, i seen them since trinidad and they just get better, oh i am iN love with faye-ann blue daughter SOME timeS i find my self just watching she,(that gyul can wine boy, and she stomach real nice( go gum)!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear if i ever get i woman like that i would never ever cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah did allyuh see nicole gieves bammceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell yuh toney Precott real lucky dread.

any way respect to all the gyuls, fantacy island,trinibrownskin, babysoca and she cousin, oh yeah crystal, sook jumbie,(allyuh always dey)

big ups to THE JUMBIES, POWDER, AND THEM FELLAS THAT ALL WAYS IN FETE
    D 'WE REACH'FELLAS. OH YEAH RESPECT MR CLEFF AND HE GHOST CREW(ALLYUH FELLAS REAL WILD BOY)

RAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits

"i swear if i ever get i woman like that i would never ever cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

gimme a break rat, some of allyuh men have nice woman and doh know what to do with she! plus, allyuh cyah help but cheat, it in allyuh blood! i know i will get buff for this...:-( i know it can go both ways, just wilding yuh up rat...but what do the rest of ya'll think?

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

Credits

RE:lollololol

i dont cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i have a woman, and i find myself not vibeing she again i will just leave she.

(i dont care what allyuh say faye-ann is my darlin, i mean oh gosh it's blue's daughter, and i love blue, but blue is a man and i am not gay so he daughther is the next best thing.

i reach!

Credits

RE:yeah ok

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-01 AT 02:54 PM (EST)[/font][p]Ratty, hey babes whats up!!! But like meh gyul MontREALady say, allyuh men does get some really sweet woman, and yuh does act chupid cause allyuh dont know what to do. Why is dat? Ratty would yuh cheat on meh or a lady like Brownskin? Jus wondering!!!

Peace and Love
    babysoca

PS: MontREALady check yuh inbox

Credits

RE:lollololol

that's a good idea, doh lead she on...yuh smart man! as for your faye-ann love affair, i wish you luck...an yeah, she cuter than blue! lol!

Credits

I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU ONLY WITH FAYE-ANN NOBODY ELSE.

OK DARLIN.

Credits

but i taught yuh dont cheat!!!! see typical! lying!

but yes faye ann is a sexy woman and i heard she has a beautiful personality. good luck with relationship..lol...seriously yuh meh boy!

Credits

eh eh

gyul, look at it this way, at least he tellin yuh in advance that, 1- he will cheat, and 2- with who he will be cheating on you with!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast