Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: IS THIS KID a FREAK of NATURE

  1. #16
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    SOMETIMES I WONDER how SENSIBLE PEOPLE TOLERATE your DUMBFOUNDED posts.

    Did U not VIEW the VIDEO or are you JUST DUMB?

    But then again, U PROBABLY think his FATHER, who so happens to be in the VIDEO, is REALLY not his FATHER. Which MEANS that you're still DUMB.
    You suffer from a learning disability?Is that why you have to type in CAPS?

  2. #17
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    You suffer from a learning disability?Is that why you have to type in CAPS?
    Like I said, I do not know how SENSIBLE PEOPLE TOLERATE your DUMBFOUNDED posts.

    U R just a PLAIN DUMB MUDDERFUKKER and I am not AFRAID to say it.

    OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHh

  3. #18
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Like I said, I do not know how SENSIBLE PEOPLE TOLERATE your DUMBFOUNDED posts.

    U R just a PLAIN DUMB MUDDERFUKKER and I am not AFRAID to say it.

    OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHh

    I hope someone rapes and kills your mother

  4. #19
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post

    I hope someone rapes and kills your mother
    Is that SUPPOSE to make me ANGRY or DUMBSTRUCK?

    Like I said, U R a DUMB MUDDERFUKKER and I am not AFRAID to SAY it.

  5. #20
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    DID U FIND that OUT the HARD way?
    i was never a GREAT athlete. i was always a good athlete.

    in my experience around the athletic circles i have seen kids that were GREAT when they were young grow up to either drop out of the sport or just be good. I have seen people that sucked as kids develop and become great.
    i have also seen great KIDS develop to become GREAT adult athletes.....the bottom line is that it doesnt matter how good you are when you are 11 or 12. what matters is how good you are your senior year in high school and beyond. beign great as a kid has no incite on how good you will be as an adult....especially with MALES

  6. #21
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i was never a GREAT athlete. i was always a good athlete.

    in my experience around the athletic circles i have seen kids that were GREAT when they were young grow up to either drop out of the sport or just be good. I have seen people that sucked as kids develop and become great.
    i have also seen great KIDS develop to become GREAT adult athletes.....the bottom line is that it doesnt matter how good you are when you are 11 or 12. what matters is how good you are your senior year in high school and beyond. beign great as a kid has no incite on how good you will be as an adult....especially with MALES
    Well, CLEARLY he has the POTENTIAL to be a GREAT ATHLETE as he gets OLDER. The EVIDENCE is CLEAR, no?

  7. #22
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Is that SUPPOSE to make me ANGRY or DUMBSTRUCK?

    Like I said, U R a DUMB MUDDERFUKKER and I am not AFRAID to SAY it.
    Well I brush your mom already so at least you get part right... you still aint answer about if you have a learning disability no shame in that if you do,your mother shouldn't have sucked so many dirty penises when she was making you thats all

  8. #23
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    Well I brush your mom already so at least you get part right... you still aint answer about if you have a learning disability no shame in that if you do,your mother shouldn't have sucked so many dirty penises when she was making you thats all
    Is that the BEST U can do? I hope you're not FOAMING at the MOUTH in FRUSTRATION because your ADVERSARY knows that you're a DUMB MUDDERFUKKER.

  9. #24
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Is that the BEST U can do? I hope you're not FOAMING at the MOUTH in FRUSTRATION because your ADVERSARY knows that you're a DUMB MUDDERFUKKER.

    Foaming at mouth?Adversary? You going mad or what?You is the one who seems to have a problem with my posts you know as far as I am concerned you are just some random ######################## on the internet..I glad you view me as your adversary though

  10. #25
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Well, CLEARLY he has the POTENTIAL to be a GREAT ATHLETE as he gets OLDER. The EVIDENCE is CLEAR, no?
    I think almost ANY 11 yr old kid has the potential to become a GREAT ATHLETE as an adult. what is important is how the kid is developed.

    In this case, i dont think this kids developement curve will be that great because he has been playing 4 hours a day and doing mad push ups and sit ups for a few years now and he is ONLY 11. I DO NOT think that is the best way to go about developing GREAT adult athletes. The biggest mistake that they are making is getting the MEDIA involved with this kids development.

    it all depends on how he grows. his body is cleary much more developed than the average 11 year olds body.

  11. #26
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post

    Foaming at mouth?Adversary? You going mad or what?You is the one who seems to have a problem with my posts you know as far as I am concerned you are just some random ######################## on the internet..I glad you view me as your adversary though
    Now we have SEEN a BIT of RETURN to NORMALCY on your PART, because that DUMB BRAIN of yours REALIZED that your DAYCARE attempts at DISSING has no CURRENCY on de POWA of de VINCY.

    Since you're a BIT SLOW, here is a DEFINITION of ADVERSARY for U: having or involving antagonistic parties or opposing interests

    Yes, I OPPOSED your DUMBFOUNDED post, thus it LED to those EXCHANGES.

    NEVERTHELESS, U R a DUMB MUDDERFUKKER and that will not CHANGE.
    Last edited by VINCYPOWA; 12-03-2008 at 03:17 PM.

  12. #27
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    I think almost ANY 11 yr old kid has the potential to become a GREAT ATHLETE as an adult. what is important is how the kid is developed.

    In this case, i dont think this kids developement curve will be that great because he has been playing 4 hours a day and doing mad push ups and sit ups for a few years now and he is ONLY 11. I DO NOT think that is the best way to go about developing GREAT adult athletes. The biggest mistake that they are making is getting the MEDIA involved with this kids development.

    it all depends on how he grows. his body is cleary much more developed than the average 11 year olds body.
    I HIGHLY DOUBT your FIRST SENTENCE to be TRUE. If you do not SHOW POTENTIAL of BEING a TOPNOTCH ATHLETE at that AGE, the LIKELIHOOD of being one in the FUTURE is FAR FETCHED.

    For EXAMPLE, there R not too many GREAT SOCCER PLAYERS who STARTED playing that SPORT at the AGE of 12 or beyond.

    Most GREAT SOCCER PLAYERS started very YOUNG.

  13. #28
    sharkie
    Guest
    cute segment. i hope this means he stays in school as well.

  14. #29
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,616
    Credits
    47,075,990
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    cute segment. i hope this means he stays in school as well.
    Yep.

    That is GOING to be the KEY.

    But since he is ALREADY PROFILED on TV, I have this STRONG SUSPICION that STAYING in SCHOOL is not going to be a PROBLEM.

  15. #30
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Yep.

    That is GOING to be the KEY.

    But since he is ALREADY PROFILED on TV, I have this STRONG SUSPICION that STAYING in SCHOOL is not going to be a PROBLEM.
    cool that we agree.

    do you really need caplocks on that one though?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •