Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: IS THIS KID a FREAK of NATURE

  1. #1
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995

    IS THIS KID a FREAK of NATURE


  2. #2
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    It does not make sense for a kid to have so much dexterity. And he has super speed to match.

    WOW!!!!

    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  3. #3
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    He will join a gang and be dead by 16

  4. #4
    Vincy & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp; Bajan YuhMur's Avatar YuhMur is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In meh skin!
    Posts
    2,457
    Credits
    1,508,596
    DAYUM! NBA could draft him all now. lol

  5. #5
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    He will join a gang and be dead by 16
    You said a similar thing about the young boxing prodigy I posted a while back also.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  6. #6
    Qualified Mixologist Maruka is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn , Ny
    Posts
    6,602
    Credits
    1,732,914
    LMAO @ all the parents who say they don't push them at all..he got skillz though

  7. #7
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    That kid is talented without a shadow of a doubt and he might just be the one to win the NBA Title for the Knicks...


  8. #8
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ragga~ View Post
    You said a similar thing about the young boxing prodigy I posted a while back also.
    Because they are ########################s and thats all they good for

  9. #9
    CQ
    sexy thang CQ's Avatar CQ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,456
    Credits
    3,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    He will join a gang and be dead by 16
    thats somebody child you talkin about

    if nurtured correctly he can go far.

  10. #10
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Milk View Post
    That kid is talented without a shadow of a doubt and he might just be the one to win the NBA Title for the Knicks...

    Yuh brother change he AV

  11. #11
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,181
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ View Post
    thats somebody child you talkin about

    if nurtured correctly he can go far.
    Chances are he doesnt even know his father..you mean nurtured in the gang?Ok he could reach to the age of 18

  12. #12
    Brown Milk
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    Yuh brother change he AV

  13. #13
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    lol....i love when they hype up these kids. i also love how they claim he runs a 4:50 mile. i happen to have been watching this kid run and he isnt even the best in his age group....no where near breaking the world record for his age.

    im willing to bet that if you took 100 kids and trained them 4 hours a day every day atleast 25 of them would be as good as this kid.

    being a great athlete when you are 11 or 12 has NO bearing on how good of an athlete you will be when you are an adult.

  14. #14
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz™ View Post
    Chances are he doesnt even know his father..you mean nurtured in the gang?Ok he could reach to the age of 18
    SOMETIMES I WONDER how SENSIBLE PEOPLE TOLERATE your DUMBFOUNDED posts.

    Did U not VIEW the VIDEO or are you JUST DUMB?

    But then again, U PROBABLY think his FATHER, who so happens to be in the VIDEO, is REALLY not his FATHER. Which MEANS that you're still DUMB.

  15. #15
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,045,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    lol....i love when they hype up these kids. i also love how they claim he runs a 4:50 mile. i happen to have been watching this kid run and he isnt even the best in his age group....no where near breaking the world record for his age.

    im willing to bet that if you took 100 kids and trained them 4 hours a day every day atleast 25 of them would be as good as this kid.

    being a great athlete when you are 11 or 12 has NO bearing on how good of an athlete you will be when you are an adult.
    DID U FIND that OUT the HARD way?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •