Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: This Kensington Oval ting...

  1. #1
    Lady Steel starangel's Avatar starangel is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On steelpan
    Posts
    3,928
    Credits
    1,015,678

    This Kensington Oval ting...

    showing live on CBC tv...so Kim Derrick, Rosie Hunte and some Marissa somebody performing...I almost ain't recognise Kim how she add so much weight and Rosie still dressing arabian...hmmm...smh...but Kim still got she power voice

  2. #2
    FRAUD baxters's Avatar baxters is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Enterprise
    Posts
    7,359
    Credits
    1,506,283
    Quote Originally Posted by starangel View Post
    showing live on CBC tv...so Kim Derrick, Rosie Hunte and some Marissa somebody performing...I almost ain't recognise Kim how she add so much weight and Rosie still dressing arabian...hmmm...smh...but Kim still got she power voice
    kim still got de unibrow?

  3. #3
    Lady Steel starangel's Avatar starangel is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On steelpan
    Posts
    3,928
    Credits
    1,015,678
    Quote Originally Posted by baxters View Post
    kim still got de unibrow?
    all dat weight she put on...all in she head like it spread dem apart...ah tell yah ah almost aint recognise dat girl

  4. #4
    Registered User socadahlin's Avatar socadahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Providence
    Posts
    547
    Credits
    1,504,908
    Quote Originally Posted by starangel View Post
    showing live on CBC tv...so Kim Derrick, Rosie Hunte and some Marissa somebody performing...I almost ain't recognise Kim how she add so much weight and Rosie still dressing arabian...hmmm...smh...but Kim still got she power voice
    Any online link to see it?

  5. #5
    Lady Steel starangel's Avatar starangel is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On steelpan
    Posts
    3,928
    Credits
    1,015,678
    Quote Originally Posted by socadahlin View Post
    Any online link to see it?
    not sure but lehmme check it out and see if there is one

  6. #6
    Lady Steel starangel's Avatar starangel is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On steelpan
    Posts
    3,928
    Credits
    1,015,678
    ain't find one girl...well Kimberly on stage now singing Freak on the floor...hmmm

  7. #7
    Registered User socadahlin's Avatar socadahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Providence
    Posts
    547
    Credits
    1,504,908
    Quote Originally Posted by starangel View Post
    ain't find one girl...well Kimberly on stage now singing Freak on the floor...hmmm
    hee hee...tanks anyway dahlin. I was tryin to look too but was only finding flyers bout it.

  8. #8
    Lady Steel starangel's Avatar starangel is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On steelpan
    Posts
    3,928
    Credits
    1,015,678
    Quote Originally Posted by socadahlin View Post
    hee hee...tanks anyway dahlin. I was tryin to look too but was only finding flyers bout it.
    well they show the Kimberly/Lil Rick ting dey too ... hmm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •