Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Katrina victims being thrown out in the snow!

  1. #16
    Freedom ~Ms. Classy Lady~'s Avatar ~Ms. Classy Lady~ is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In the heart of an Angel
    Posts
    11,398
    Credits
    1,222,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    WORK.....several mexicans have made New Orleans their new home....why? because work and opportunities exist there.
    o hush yuh blasted mouth..these people don't have NOTHING all there documents gone, there house remember a lot of those people hardly had anything to begin with that is why we have fema and that is why people pay taxes how about u go and help them find a job nah instead of sittin on the sides throwin stones they want to spend so much money and that dumbass war that they don't want to take care of there own people
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

    Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

  2. #17
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    Last I checked our taxes are supporting the war in Iraq.
    The war is a different debate . Right now we are talking about people living in hotels that tax payers paying for . Btw not all the people living in the hotels are black . The news media only show the black faces . It is sad what happen to these people but we cant support them for the rest of their life

  3. #18
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    The war is a different debate . Right now we are talking about people living in hotels that tax payers paying for . Btw not all the people living in the hotels are black . The news media only show the black faces . It is sad what happen to these people but we cant support them for the rest of their life
    And we can't sit and judge them either.

    and I know what this discussion is about talk to the other people who like to go off on all kind of unrelated tangets.

    Look allyuh have fun, I'm not in the mood for shit today.

    Peace.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  4. #19
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by fntsy19
    o hush yuh blasted mouth..these people don't have NOTHING all there documents gone, there house remember a lot of those people hardly had anything to begin with that is why we have fema and that is why people pay taxes how about u go and help them find a job nah instead of sittin on the sides throwin stones they want to spend so much money and that dumbass war that they don't want to take care of there own people
    unfotunately, there is much work in NYC. There is PLENTY work for them back in New Orleans....by no means will it be easy for them but if they went back to N.O. and worked hard there is a very good chance that they can become wealthy......as dragon said, the war is a whole other debate

  5. #20
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    And we can't sit and judge them either.

    and I know what this discussion is about talk to the other people who like to go off on all kind of unrelated tangets.

    Look allyuh have fun, I'm not in the mood for shit today.

    Peace.

    then why are you here?

  6. #21
    Dragon
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    And we can't sit and judge them either.

    and I know what this discussion is about talk to the other people who like to go off on all kind of unrelated tangets.

    Look allyuh have fun, I'm not in the mood for shit today.

    Peace.
    I luv yuh too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •