Thread: Karlyn Percil

Credits

Karlyn Percil

When St. Lucian Karlyn Percil moved to Toronto, Canada in 2003, she wanted to “broaden her horizons and embrace new endeavours.” On the island, the local beauty had modelled in a few fashion shows and taken part in the Carnival Queen pageant but little did she know that her move to Toronto would not only increase her modeling gigs but also see her becoming a television host as well. She can now be seen as a regular host on TDOT TV in Toronto covering events such as the L’Oreal Fashion Week, Toronto Condo Show, Toronto International Film Festival and the Gourmet Food & Wine Show.

Karlyn’s success comes as no surprise as her drive and ambition is like no other. Raised in the village of Laborie, she credits her parents for her strong personality. “I am greatly inspired by the sound advice that I received from my parents and late grandfather,” said Karlyn. “They raised my three sisters, one brother and I with good family values, religious beliefs and steadfast support,” the TV host continued.

Now in Toronto, Karlyn has achieved her earlier goal of broaden her horizons by becoming a model, hostess, special events planner, project manager and business analyst. She has been one of the hosts at many events including the Curvy Catwalk show, the Canfar Gala, the Niagara Wine Auction for the Sick Kids Foundation and the Harry Jerome Awards.

This year, Karlyn’s star will rise even further when she begins a new and exciting project that is still very “hush, hush” but will definitely cement her presence on the entertainment industry in Toronto and the Caribbean. E.L

By Esther Lee

Karlyn Percil

clothing line Bellemoun

Credits

Credits
    When St. Lucian Karlyn Percil moved to Toronto, Canada in 2003, she wanted to “broaden her horizons and embrace new endeavours.” On the island, the local beauty had modelled in a few fashion shows and taken part in the Carnival Queen pageant but little did she know that her move to Toronto would not only increase her modeling gigs but also see her becoming a television host as well. She can now be seen as a regular host on TDOT TV in Toronto covering events such as the L’Oreal Fashion Week, Toronto Condo Show, Toronto International Film Festival and the Gourmet Food & Wine Show.

Karlyn’s success comes as no surprise as her drive and ambition is like no other. Raised in the village of Laborie, she credits her parents for her strong personality. “I am greatly inspired by the sound advice that I received from my parents and late grandfather,” said Karlyn. “They raised my three sisters, one brother and I with good family values, religious beliefs and steadfast support,” the TV host continued.

Now in Toronto, Karlyn has achieved her earlier goal of broaden her horizons by becoming a model, hostess, special events planner, project manager and business analyst. She has been one of the hosts at many events including the Curvy Catwalk show, the Canfar Gala, the Niagara Wine Auction for the Sick Kids Foundation and the Harry Jerome Awards.

This year, Karlyn’s star will rise even further when she begins a new and exciting project that is still very “hush, hush” but will definitely cement her presence on the entertainment industry in Toronto and the Caribbean. E.L

By Esther Lee

the Lab is unstoppable nuff talent come outta there
    soundcloud.com/selektacastro

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Castro View Post
    the Lab is unstoppable nuff talent come outta there
    yeh boi.

Credits
    POI POI!!!!!!

i no u was waiting for me to say that. 1ce again a fellow laborian strikes, and thank god not in politics...

i myself hope to make an impact for my village.

i LOVE her new clothing line bellemoun. i was envisioning something like this wud happen from waaay b4. i wonder if those prices are in canadian. i think it is....madness buy me 1 for christmas nuh? pleease.......lol jk 1 of the models i saw posing her tops modeled for just for fun too. the shabin 1 in the green section.

NOW i hope another laborian "Rick Wayne" put her on an upcoming SHE Caribbean cover...she deserves it.

that pic u just post up, doesn't she look like that chick from shane ross' video, cept with bigger boobs?? bu in a way she kina looking like she approaching her 30s or even 40s, lol.

and she mix just like me too :) (i have a lil more)
    Last edited by Nickyan; 10-21-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyan View Post
    POI POI!!!!!!

i no u was waiting for me to say that. 1ce again a fellow laborian strikes, and thank god not in politics...

i LOVE her new clothing line bellemoun. i was envisioning something like this wud happen from waaay b4. i wonder if those prices are in canadian. i think it is....madness buy me 1 for christmas nuh? pleease.......lol jk 1 of the models i saw posing her tops modeled for just for fun too. the shabin 1 in the green section.

NOW i hope another laborian "Rick Wayne" put her on an upcoming SHE Caribbean cover...she deserves it.

that pic u just post up, doesn't she look like that chick from shane ross' video, cept with bigger boobs?? bu in a way she kina looking like she approaching her 30s or even 40s, lol.

and she mix just like me too :) (i have a lil more)
    it took yuh long enuff

laborie 2 de bone i see

Credits
    POI POI!!!!!!

and she mix just like me too :)

good to see another Laborian in the place....I have roots deep in Laborie
    soundcloud.com/selektacastro

Credits
    :)